Did a coach quit?

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by A-Smith, Feb 1, 2017.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm watching the news and the campus is in complete turmoil. Fires and whatnot. I know from experience with SEC football this has to be sports related but not sure the story.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Free speech nuts don't like free speech

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Milo Yiannopoulos was supposed to speak there, tonight.

Met with violent protests from tolerant liberals.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be fair, he doesn't think women should vote. He's pretty damn extreme.

5. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I could very well be wrong, but I'm going to call bullshit on that one. I hate his views on Trump/Immigration/Religion, but he's mostly spot on when it comes to his feminist/far-left/PC Culture tirades -- and tonight's anarchy in Berkeley is a great example.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Shit, guys, those Butch rumors were obviously fake.

7. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Would you like to provide a quote where he said that?

8. Tenacious D

Our coach is so terrible that it likely would cause another campus to riot if he took their gig.

9. Low Country Vol

That is your rationale for suppressing free speech with riots and violence from someone who is not a left wing nut job like yourself? I like to see the quote you are referencing. Otherwise, its just another inflammatory comment to silence others with a different political point of view.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yiannapolous is a gargantuan piece of shit whose sole purpose is to antagonize people and devolve social discourse. He and the protesters who caused the mayhem in Berkeley are a perfect fit and can all go **** off together.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Pretty much.

12. Low Country Vol

The rioters caused this. Free speech is a wonderful thing.

13. Low Country Vol

Where is the quote that Milo said women can not vote? i dont agree with anything like that, but i will never start a riot or burn down buildings.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You must have a life.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

**** Milo. Check out his history of being a useless pile of steaming dog shit. This is the same dude who, during one of his college speeches, put a picture of a transgender student at my old college in Milwaukee on the projector, outing her and subjecting her to ridicule.

Now, I agree that the protests were wrong and counter-productive and stopping him from speaking by causing mayhem isn't the right way to go. I hope a bunch of them go to jail. However, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Yiannolpolous. His free speech rights weren't violated as those come from the government and he isn't censored, nor sitting in a jail cell.

So, like I said, they all deserve each other. Useless garbage on both sides.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Exactly

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Joy Baher said on The View that he is a homophobic racist. Funny since he is gay with a black boyfriend. But hey, don't let the facst get in the way of your inflammatory name calling.

18. Tenacious D

He has a right to believe that, and to say it.

19. Tenacious D

No one, not even our rabid libs, have defended the rioters and violence.

20. Tenacious D

CNN and the Berkeley mayor have recently called him a "white supremacist", and each had to walk it back and publicly apologize.