Brad Paisley at Tommy Bowl

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

1. I swear they bus people in from Kentucky and Alabama for any country music concert. How do I know their respective locales, you ask? It says so, right on the front of their sleeveless shirt, airbrushed in Old English script. For the women, its the same font, but inked in a tat on their bicep.

2. The Band Perry sounds just as badly in person as you'd think they would. Maybe a tad worse.

3. The first person who can invent some sort of walk-along urine trough for women will die a bazillionaire. I would just piss in my pants, or hand, than wait in those lines.

2. Tenacious D

Ushering at Tommy Bowl is for real. I wouldn't do it for all the $ in arena, which judging by the extra large KY / BAMA contingent would be around $3,283.79.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That dollar amount is greater than the number of teeth in the arena, no doubt.

4. Tenacious D

All things considered, once Paisley came out, it was one of the best concerts I've ever attended. No shit. It was just a great show all-around.

Of course, Carrie Underwood's surprise appearance certainly helped.

Paisley even mentioned how much he liked Knoxville (i know, artists are legally obligated to so at each venue) - but he even said that he has recently attended two football games, and visits often.

If he buys land around here - look out CDD.

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thats kind of something like when we found out Majors was going to replace Battle. We knew Lee Majors was friends with Johnny and would come to visit. Well if he came that meant Farrah may come too! We had massive plans! Everybody wanted to replace the Farrah Poster with the real thing!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, Johnny Majors is kin/friend to the 6 million dollar man? I didn't know that.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Majors and Fulmer are not kin or friends. You know this.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think he's quite fond of Norris as well.

9. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thats where Lee Majors got his name! He was a fan of Johnny.