Champions of Life or Five Star Hearts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Feb 4, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Which is more embarrassing and why? Go.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Neither as embarrassing as the fact that we hired him.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm getting you a five star heart chest tattoo for your birthday this year.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

had one put on my face, Mike Tyson style, yesterday. Can't see in the light because it's black light ink. Glows in the dark. Turned out awesome, but it's tough to sleep.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You better take out an insurance policy on your junk, because it's about to get run over by a stampede of poon.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Started immediately. Gal just started having sex with me while I was in the chair. Couple slight wobbles in the tat are form her getting too vigorous about it.

Had to knock her out to keep her off me once it was complete. Thinking about getting a pope mobile.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They'd have to rename it the pimp mobile.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The Trim Reaper

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Only after I put the CoL cup on the dash.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's simple math.
    5 star heart plus 3 star talent equals 8 stars.

5 star talent plus 1 star heart equals 6 stars.

You can't win life championships with just 6 stars. It takes a lot of heart to win at life. You can't coach heart, and in our case, Butch can't coach talent. So heart wins every time.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Heart attack is probably the only way he gets the best of Saban, so this seems like a good strategy.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Saw in an interview with Butch yesterday (was on local news- I surely didn't seek it out). The gist of Butch's comments were what has already been said here.

-The only stars we've ever concerned ourselves with is heart and the will to compete. (Except when we've signed some 4 & 5 stars, then we crow the shit out of that fact.)

-We never really pay attention to recruiting class rankings. (Except when he thinks his seat is hot for shitty coaching, thrn he constantly points to recruiting as a defense.)

-You can't really evaluate a recruiting class until 3 or 4 years down the road. (What the actual hell? AYFKM? Butch, you're an embarrassment to morons. There ya go folks. Built in excuse for the next 2 shitty years. Takes at least 3 to really evaluate a class, but mostly 4. And in many cases 5. Any and all hope has long ago been dashed upon the rocks of despair and idiocy as it relates to UT Football. We have the football coach equivalent to the brain trust that came up with the concept of Upward Bound Sports where reaching into your opponent's chest and ripping his heart out is highly frowned upon and discouraged at all costs.)

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

five star heart, because we allowed him to be around to coin that beauty after he already had created the "championship of life."

14. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

5 star hearts is definitely more embarrassing becausemail it means he didn't learn his lesson after champions of life.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes.

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I'm stealing this

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Ok, but it isn't original to me.

Someone here may have said it before, IIRC.

JT5?

18. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Stoops may not be a good coach but at least he doesn't say shit like this.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

C'mon...the guy tried to whip Bobby Johnson's ass during his bowl game then kicked down the locker room door to try and get to an official at halftime. This in a 20-3 game.

He's a clown.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Assume you mean Paul Johnson, and Paul would kill him.