Hall Rumor

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Beechervol, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

FWIW

Some dude on TOOS is claiming that he talked to Hall last night and he said he would be back with the team soon.

Could be blowin smoke, but I thought it was worth the mention. I assume "soon" would be the SECT.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Would definitely be a big help. As good as they looked yesterday, it was pretty obvious that Yemi is pretty easily outclassed.

3. Beechervol

Yeah, as it stands we drop off if Stokes or Maymon have to sit for very long. IE foul trouble.

Hopefully its true.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hope this is true.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Per Cuonzo at his presser, Hall will not be playing in SECT.

6. Beechervol

Squashed that pretty quick. Thanks Card.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Leader.

8. Beechervol

Rob Lewis just said on 104.5 that if Hall was back it would be next year. He doesn't see him back this year.

9. Beechervol

Went on to say it would not surprise him if he didn't return at all.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well. I guess it's time to ban Beecher for starting unfounded rumors.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

it was that bleedingTNorange over on toos that said this i believe. That dude is annoying. Another one of those guys with a false sense of entitlement that think they have a greater knowledge of bball than the rest of us.

12. Beechervol

Unfounded?

I found it. It was just dead wrong.

13. Beechervol

I should have known better, the dude that posted the trap has 5700 posts in 2 months.

Haven't heard anything on Hall in a while, jumped on the first info. Fool me once.

14. Beechervol

Thatd be him. Dude acts like he's on the bubble. He's running off about 100 posts a day.

15. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

You can't say he doesn't contribute though... dude is on track to have over 30,000 posts in a years time.

Knowing CCM's style, the last person to know Kenny's return date would probably be Kenny. Sounds like he was being hopeful in saying what everyone, including himself, wanted to hear.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He isn't a complete moron like most over there, but he thinks he is a lot better than he is.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

In all seriousness I like hearing about these rumors even if it turns put there isn't anything to them.

18. Beechervol

Awesome.

I will look for another.

19. Beechervol

That dude is gonna need his own server at the rate hes going.

Wilt Chamberlain category.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do it!