Wikileaks "Vault 7" Tuesday at 9am

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably mud on our intelligence services, since it is being leaked by a Russian asset. Eat it up. Russia First.

3. Tenacious D

I'm not at all sure what it will be, and while I know exactly why we'd jump to it having anything to do with US Intel, I guess we'll find out at 9am.

A lot of chatter about 9/11, so the conspiracy-minded seem to be in a frenzy.

4. Tenacious D

And admittedly, I continue to have no idea who or what Wikileaks is, how they get their info, don't endorse the leaking of US Intel, etc.

5. Tenacious D

Wikileaks Password for Vault 7 release is "SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds"

This references JFK's quote on the CIA in 1961, following the botched Bay of Pigs invasion, saying he was going to "Shatter them (CIA) into a thousand pieces, and scatter it to the wind."

Damn.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

7. JayVols

8. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Jay, you are barking up the wrong tree man. Your belief in the Russian narrative has caused you to be completely blinded. By the way, your boy Schindler @20committee is a perv and what are the chances this perv was compromised long ago?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2668736/Woman-outed-married-U-S-Naval-War-College-professor-sent-nude-photo-says-regrets-going-public-allegations.html

The real breadcrumbs, if you weren't so blinded....
    [​IMG]

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

*makes baseless claims, doesn't back them up to discredit JV's link*

*says "Here's the real truth" by using a glorified tabloid*

Never change.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wouldn't be surprised if this is all just marketing and it turns out to be nothing major. Assange has done that before.

11. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Nice troll. So he didn't send a [penis] pic and WikiLeaks is wrong on Umbrage? You want to back any of that up or nah?

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

When has he done that? Also, this is already major and it is only Part I.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He was saying he'd put Clinton behind bars or something like that. The Clinton leaks were pretty damning, but they didn't live up to the hype he created.

14. JayVols

It's all coincidence.....I'll re-link this from one of the foremost authorities on cyberhacking:

https://jesterscourt.cc/2017/01/28/russian-infiltration-us-federal-government/
    Funny thing about the J3st3r. Ever since he wrote this article, his site has been under constant external attack. It finally pissed him off enough to where he routed the attacks on his site to Israel's Intelligence (The Moussad). He told the attackers, Good luck with that....

Good times.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  15. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Who leaked all this to Wiki and why? Timing is very interesting....is it not?

Blow up the CIA Russian narrative, the mainstream media and Obama...all in one dump to Wiki...after setting them up. And this is only the first part.

16. Tenacious D

Anyone who questions the authenticity of this dump, or thinks it either unimportant or less than damning to the CIA, please speak up.

*Might want to take a moment to scan it, first.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone who doesn't see how convenient and timely this is, please speak up.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Was just discussing this with a work buddy.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That stuff goes both ways. Probably goes the anti-Trump way even harder.

20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

The UMBRAGE bit sounds like something any intelligence agency worth its salt would utilize. Did anyone really believe the CIA did not have the means to mask its activities? I get why this might make folks nervous about domestic capability, but unless you feel there should be no international intelligence activity by our country wouldn't we expect the CIA to use these tools?