Countdown to Football Season.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Mar 6, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

178 days until my favorite time of the year. August 31st in the Georgia Dome against NC State. It will be here before we know it. Go Vols!!!!

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So.......tack on 13 weeks.....add 3 days until Monday.....doing the math that gets me.....272 DAYS UNTIL [ddiapos] IS (probably) FIRED!!!!!!!

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am very confident that it will arrive precisely when I know it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I very confident that it will arrive precisely when I know it.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Damn that's cold.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You laughed.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

IP, im not sure I understand this lol.

8. WM

WM Active Member

He said it two times though.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

That he did.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am saying if we're counting it down, I don't see how it is going to sneak by us and "be here before we know it." Unless we miscount.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Yeah solid point. I just got thinking about it and thought I would post. it may be a bad idea to count down, but in my original plan, I was not gonna do it everyday anyway.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Dbl post

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  13. JayVols

NegaVol. Not a rue fan. Dooley hater. You don't support the program if you don't suck Dooley off. Go cheer for Alabama. You want our program to fail just so Dooley will be fired. NegaVol. Hater's gonna hate. You.are a miserably pitiful human being. I hope you get neutered so you can't infect the rest of the world. Not a true fan. Your hate blinds you. Go cheer for Alabama. Dooley was given a horrible hand to play. He had no SEC caliber talent. We lost our best two players to injury. Freshmen can't be leaders. It's all Lame Kitten's fault. We had no senior leadership. Young, injured, inexperienced. NegaVol. You hate our program. Idiot. You have been added to my ignore list. Troll. Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. CDD is the greatest recruiter of all time. We aren't reading headlines about players being arrested. Di I mention that you are a NegaVol, no true fan troll? Go cheer for Alabama. Ignored. We lost the best player in the history of sports in the 1st series of the UF game. And finally, all Not true fan NegaVol trolls like you should find another team to cheer for. Might I suggest Alabama?

Signed,
    A True Dool-Aid Drinking Mama Dooley Loving PosiVol Troll-Hating TRUE UT FAN- LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME! Pat me on the back because my awesome superior fandom.......

Oh, shit. Wrong site.

/sarcasm/mocking tone (just in case you have fallen and hit your head recently and can't remember who I am and how I feel about this situation)

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Solid work Jay. You have just summed up the everyday reading on VN.

15. JayVols

Thank you kindly, sir. I always try to bring my "A" game for the 8th.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

macon, by all means let us count it down. Don't let my douchery ruin a good time.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Just be happy. At least your coach will get fired if he has a crappy season. Mine gets praised for 7-5.

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Been there, done that.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The orange overall brigade, led by a chorus of morons has taken over all football discussion over there. What they're basing their assessments on, I have no idea, but they are damn serious about shouting down anyone who doesn't believe in Dooley.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

159 days until the start of the season. Spring practice starts tomorrow. I cant wait for it.