WOW this Farkas lady really spilled the beans

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, Mar 29, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

She left the zer0 admin in late 2015...a year before election and Trump had just joined the race...she went to work for HILDABEAST!...so get this she is "advising" FORMER colleagues about the spying while working for HILDABEAST and telling them to spread the info. So once she was out of office and working for HILDABEAST what the heck is she doing advising FORMER colleagues on investigations into the oppositions campaign...she shouldn't know anything about it let alone be advising anyone on it. Democrat Hack!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/who-is-obama-administration-official-who-spilled-beans.html

Originally posted here:

http://poliforum.yuku.com/topic/451?page=1#.WNwRpeS1sb0

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You know, adding HILDABEAST instead of using Clinton or HRC actually detracts from you argument. At least with me, anyway.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I quit reading after zer0.

This isn't ****ing 4chan or Reddit.

4. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Rules for Radicals # 5 guys...its a legitimate political tactic as described by Saul Alinski. If its good enough for Hillary Rodham and Barry Soteros mentor then it should be ok for this place. Do you guys drink Lafite Rothschild and sip tea with your pinky fingers extended?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What the hell am I reading?

6. NorrisAlan

I drink diet Mt. Dew and eat honeybuns out of the vending machine.

I don't care who does the whole smear the literal name of your opponent deal. It is stupid in my eyes.

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm with you. Imo it's as dumb with politics as it is sports. Whether its Hildabeast or Doolfus, it's dumb.

8. NorrisAlan

I will admit I have used and will probably still use DDIAPOS, but that is just too apropos for him.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So are you Ben's father, brother, or lover? Either way, you are each terrible trolls.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

See also:

[itch bay] Jones
    Botch Jones
    Trumpet Blower (especially stupid)
    Lyle

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I almost deleted the thread bc it's obviously spamming his yuku political board that nobody gives a shit about, but I wanted you guys to have some fun first.

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Acronyms are different imo, unless the acronym is using some dumb made up word. WGWTFA is awesome and I only wish it could have applied to a team that won a Natty.

13. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I extend my pinky fingers at every opportunity. Sipping tea, scotch or wine. Putting on/adjusting glasses, holding a phone, reading a book... You should see these pinky muscles, they're incredible.

14. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL this Ben guy really gets you guys going...not a troll per se but this "style" has been honed for nearly a decade on various forums and social media sites...but I can and do engage in more refined discourse...this stuff is reserved for those for which I have a lot of contempt. I have absolutely zero respect for Obama or Hillary. zer0 is also a play on the fact the Obama emphasizes that d*mn O in his name with his stupid emblem.
    This leads to ObOzO or any manner of things. I have been known to capitalize ever "o" in a sentence when talking about the gauche former potus. Trump who I dislike on a personal level must really grate on you guys with his crooked Hillary routine.

Funny I didnt notice any complaints when I called Trump, trumpy or the clown? Maybe its the targets of my venom that really causes the angst.

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL now this is my kind of post.

16. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I would like people to visit as the board is very open to discourse but if ypu consider it spam I will not reference it anymore. Apologies!

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

gsvol-esque.

18. CardinalVol

Was my first thought.

And he was a troll, one of OE's friends.

19. CardinalVol

Or maybe it was just finally time to call out your trolling dumbassery.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

No one cares about your opinion, NorrisAnal.