People who take too long in the stalls

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by reVOLt, Apr 10, 2017.

1. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Whether it be the airport or an office building, when there is only one stall or many that are full, why is it that the person(s) occupying that stall think they're at home and take their damn sweet time?

My pet peeve for the day..

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If NYY was better at his job, I would be in and out pretty damn quickly.

3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

/thread

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Where I work is about 80% female. The men's room is my Fortress of Solitude. Better believe I take my time in there.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I've partially brought it on myself... Do NOT eat spicy chicken wings the night before a client meeting.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

You can thank smart phones.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Indoor plumbing too.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm a take my time guy. There's just something awesome about getting paid to drop a duece. Savor that feeling, bro.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This. If I ever need to kill 20 minutes during the work day, I'm either walking around downtown Nashville or paying a visit to the 6th floor men's room.

10. NorrisAlan

This is actually the biggest reason, imho. Nothing more uncomfortable for me than listening to someone have a conversation while pooping, or hearing them play pokemon go.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't think you can play Pokémon go in a bathroom stall

12. NorrisAlan

Guys here at work play it in their office. But OK, whatever they are doing in the stall with boings and whistles. Just poop and get out.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Getting paid to get crap done.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

14. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Some would say that's the dream.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That is more uncomfortable than the actual noises involved in the bowel evacuation process? Couple the wrong noises with the wrong smells and I can get sick to my stomach in there.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

As to home, I'm a take my time guy as well. I live with 3 females. The bathroom is the only place they won't dare bother me. It's like their kryptonite. I may pay for it with hemorrhoids, but I'll pay that price for some peace and quiet.

17. NorrisAlan

it is my Sanctum Sanctorum, even though there is only one woman in the house. But two kids and her and what not, it just keeps me sane.

18. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I miss the good old days when people would just write poems on the walls.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'll preface this by admitting I'm a weird guy, but I don't/can't use a public restroom for > 1. I've only done it once as far back as I can remember and it was a couple years ago in an airport lounge.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

/Message Boards