Former coach Eric Russell

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Mar 7, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pretty much says what everyone already knows

Here's the story

WSU assistant Russell left Tennessee for stability - Spokesman.com - March 6, 2012

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Also shows you what you can do with a staff if the HC can coach a position

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I argue with a co-worker constantly. He said the other night that if I was right coaches would go to the media and say it. Guess what was posted on his fb wall...

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I would think it would be good practice not to negatively speculate about your former employer in the media. Kind of a [penis] move by Russell.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he must really think dooley is gone. I'm not sure any amount of job stability would get me to move from knoxville to pullman.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Which is what I told him. I can't wait to see his response.

7. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

He didn't have to say it for most of the people on the 8th to know why the rats were hitting the lifeboats, but I think a link needs to be posted in every [uck fay]ing sheep thread on the interweb.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That would take some time. It amazes me how many folks are sold that Dooley will all of a sudden become a great coach despite his record. It's the type of people that fall for any old bullshitter's verbosity.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I could connect a lot of positively correlating things to those same people.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

The sunshine pumpers of VN believe this just means that Russell doesn't have the balls to make it in the SEC and couldn't take the pressure. Lol - our STC wasn't the one under pressure - he just didn't have faith the guy in charge was going to get it done and his job was in his hands.