Hmmm...No Seth Rich discussion?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 16, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department...

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

But it would be so convenient.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The Deep State has gotten to you, bruh!

6. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

It wouldn't surprise me at all, but at this point I consider anything from an "anonymous source" to be a steaming pile.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

8. Unimane

No, the Washington Post is real journalism with a liberal bent. The equivalent of Breitbart is Salon, Huffington Post or DailyKos.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Huffington Post has a better rep than Brietbart.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The investigator also says he was misquoted in the original story

11. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

12. Unimane

Laugh all you want, Tenny. It's 100% true.

13. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

14. Tenacious D

Some time before the election.

[youtube]Kp7FkLBRpKg[/youtube]

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I lived near that neighborhood at the time he died. Armed robberies happen there. Occam's razor. Yes, this rumor was immediate. That doesn't make it valid.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I find it duplicitous that Hannity is begging folks to allow Roger Ailes' family to grieve in peace and not try to prove some nefarious point about him, yet he's using the shit out of Seth Rich's death.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He's the same guy that made a big deal of Obama golfing too much but hasn't said anything about Trump golfing almost every week. He's the same guy that was so interested in where Obama attended church but has the nerve to tell everyone how Trump's faith is none of our business.

18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

The hypocrisy of both sides has been on full display over the past year or so.. The same folks who were mortified (MORTIFIED, I tell ya!!!) that Trump wouldn't accept the election results spent weeks after the polls closed not accepting the results of the election. As mentioned above, folks who complained about Obama's constant vacationing are silent now that Trumpmis doing the same thing.. The examples on both sides are numerous and will continue. It's just the way American politics is. When YOUR guy is a schmuck, there is always a good excuse for it but when the OTHER guy (or gal...) is a schmuck it's time to begin the impeachment proceedings...

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Nothing was taken from him. It was a hit. Who or why ? Who knows. Assange pretty much outed himself with his actions after the murder. Does that prove he was murdered for being one of the leakers? No, but it is something to look at.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i never liked him