Manchester Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 23, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Perhaps it has become so common as to go unnoticed, or that wherever the possibility of a difficult discussion or hard questions may exist, silence is most preferred.

[​IMG]

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[youtube]ok7CoAyYMDU[/youtube]

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Curiously, I first learned about this in my little Newsfeed thing on the iPhone. The article wasn't about the attack itself, but about celebrities showing support for the attack victims through Twitter. There was no article on the details of the attack, just the celebrity tweets. News.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't get such hatred as to go into a room full of kids and blow them up. My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones last night.

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I really have no words. I simply cannot fathom the targeting of children. Evil and sickening. My thoughts are with all the victims and families.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Saw it this morning. Incomprehensible

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Terrible. I don't get it, I just don't get it.

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

ISIS claims attack. Surprise.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Heartbreaking to see the faces of the victims and missing. Little girls.

Some loser shreds their little bodies with nails.

10. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

This is not a political post. Orthodox Islam is threat to civilized society. If you are comfortable "vetting" people to try and discern the terrorist from the devout but harmless then continue on but I will oppose you. Make excuses and point to some stat. The dead here are 100% casualties of the reprobate ideology. For the statistic or the family of the statistic it matters not how "low" it is.

As for me I dont want to vet anyone. I just want to keep them out and not worry about anyone slipping through. We would still have to worry about homegrown types but that is less likely the more generations away from the old country they get.

Progress with American Muslims will be a success when they are eating pork, drinking and the women's heads aren't covered. In otherwords it will be when they are assimilated and westernized.

As for the rest of the ME, start building Sam Cohen's wonderful toys. We may need them.

Revelation 6:6
    "And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You sound like a complete asshole, DC. Yeah, everything will be great when they are just like you, but not until. They aren't allowed to have their own religious beliefs and practices because you/we are too stupid/lazy/indifferent to differentiate between "good and bad Muslims".

12. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Bring them to justice? I oppose the domestic death penalty. But this is a war and I want them dead.

"Our way of life will always prevail. "

I hope she is right.

13. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

They have their 5 pillars so let them live those in peace. Nothing I suggested violates those pillars. We are supposed to be a melting pot. Integrate and assimilate or get out.

14. NorrisAlan

Should Jews have to start eating pork and take off their kippah?

15. GahLee

I wondered how long it would take for someone to apologize for Islam.

16. GahLee

Are you seriously building a strawman already?

17. Unimane

That's not really how it's worked out in our country, necessarily. Each group that has come had added some different element to our society and affected how American culture operates, whether Irish, German, Italian, Jewish, Hispanic, Chinese, etc. All people who come here should be expected to adhere to is our laws. If they don't want to eat pork, who the **** are you to tell them they must? If a woman chooses to dress (And, an emphasis on the woman choosing) in a way she finds religiously acceptable, who the **** are you to tell her to stop wearing it?

Saying you don't want to bother with the vetting process because you can't tell the bad from the good supposes that it's impossible to do so. It isn't.

18. Unimane

Oh, **** off, too, if you're too lazy or stupid to do anything but use blanket judgments, as well. ISIS did this, not the religion. I knew it wouldn't take long, either, for the fear peddlers to start with their "let's get rid of them all" attitudes.

19. NorrisAlan

How was that a strawman? He claimed Muslims should eat pork, drink alcohol and take off their scarves to assimilate.

I asked should Jews do the same thing as a counter to his argument.

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

When they start blowing up little girls at a concert in England in the name of Yaweh then yes. BTW I will start another thread. There should be two. One hwere people express their sadness and or outrage and another where we can talk politics and where the offended can avoid the unsavory nature of it so close to the incident.