If you feel politcs is dancing on the graves of the dead

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 23, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

then avoid this thread. I hated when Oama politicized every gun death so I know where people are coming from. However, I am not POTUS and dont have the bully pulpit. That being said I hope to explore the political side of this tragedy and would suggest anyone who finds it unsavory at this time to avoid the thread.

2. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

3. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Liberal Icon Dershowitz:
    "In the wake of a deadly terror attack in Manchester, U.K., some people may try to sympathize with the terrorist, claiming he was poor and oppressed and driven toward radicalization.

On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Alan Dershowitz said that is "total nonsense."

Dershowitz said that many of the terrorists behind recent attacks are well-educated and wealthy, and they have been welcomed into countries like Great Britain and given every opportunity.

"This is not about poverty. This is not about disenfranchisement. This is about a culture and ideology that supports [terror] from the very top down," Dershowitz said."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...attack-ariana-grande-concert-causes-terrorism

4. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I love Jay Sekulow. He is a brilliant legal mind:

"American Center for Law and Justice chief counsel Jay Sekulow said there is no reason not to support President Trump's immigration executive order after the Manchester attack.

At least 19 people were killed an 50 wounded after an explosion attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K.

Sekulow asked rhetorically if "anyone wants to argue we shouldn't have an executive order restricting who's coming into the country so we know who these people are?"

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...hester-islamic-terrorism-donald-trump-sekulow

5. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — With members of his permanent security detail scanning the perimeter of a patio cast in the glow of a Hollywood Hills sunset, Geert Wilders explained why he believes the definition of the global threat articulated by President Trump in his historic speech Sunday in Saudi Arabia is off the mark.

As the Dutch politician spoke to WND before addressing the American Freedom Alliance’s annual Heroes of Conscience dinner here Sunday night, it wasn’t hard to imagine why he has been under constant protection, courtesy of his government, since November 2004, when two North African Muslims were accused of planning to murder him.

“Islam is the problem,” said Wilders, the leader of the Party for Freedom, now the country’s second largest in Parliament.

“We can only deal with [the threat] if we first face the truth, [which] might not be too politically correct, but still is the truth, and that is that Islam — and not Islamism or radical Islam, but Islam — is an evil ideology like communism or fascism that has no place in a free society,” he told WND.

“And at the end of the day it will replace us, and we will lose our freedom,” he said.

The West, Wilders emphasized, is “faced today with an existential problem.”

“If we don’t act today, we cease to exist in the future.”

Wilders applauded Trump for frankly recognizing the global “fight between good and evil,” but the Dutchman insisted the evil isn’t confined to certain people within the community of Islam.

It’s not that we have two different kinds of Islam,” he said.

“I acknowledge the fact that we have two kinds of people. There are moderate Muslims and non-moderate Muslims. But there is really only one Islam, and this is the Islam of the life of Muhammad, of the Quran, of the Hadiths, of the Sunnah.”

Casting the problem any other way won’t bring the West closer to a solution, he insisted.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/geert-wilders-on-trump-speech-islam-is-the-problem/

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"Women in Paris are too frightened to enter so-called 'no go zones' where migrants and drug dealers have been harassing women, it has been reported.

The troubled district of Chapelle-Pajol, in the east of the French capital, is said to have become more and more dangerous for women over the past year as young African and Arab men flood the area."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4529372/The-no-zone-women-PARIS.html

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Just listen to Tommy Robinson's Oxford speech where he details how his hometown of Luton, England has transformed in to a nightmare before his very eyes. Then realize that the very same thing that happened to Luton is happening all over Europe. And without force, will happen in America as well.

8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Exactly, but you know Tommy is obviously a lazy stupid troll.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Well he's a ****ing Nazi. That's for sure. And a hooligan, look at that arrest record.

10. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Yeah we often miss the message because of the messenger. I am not a cult of personality kind of guy. I am bit of a maverick as one of my dotted line reports told me back in my corporate days. I am not much of a follower. So I dont have to be a fanboy to discern when he is right or a hater to discern when he is wrong.

Veritas rises to the top regardless of the medium.