Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. VB

VB Member

This only this sucks. We don't even get a real final. Two cheesers play each other to then play the CPU. To see who can cheese the CPU the most

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I thought I had a pretty good chance to win it at the end. Kendell Wright ran right past his defender and I threw it to him with some good lead only to have Pittsburgh's corner warp to the ball and intercept it at the end.

After that all they had to do was run the clock out :/ .

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If I play a CPU final I'm sending Tyler Bray, Nick Marshall and Bryce Brown out with a bang.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yikes, so our game is basically the super bowl?

I can probably play tonight after 5 pm.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll take my steelers for super bowl.

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So.....I'll bring this up again since this season we'll probably be finished with this season in the next couple days.

Are we planning on scrapping this after the Super Bowl or do we want to keep it going with more people in divisions? We pretty much have 3 members at this point.

If need be I can hit up VN for some members, although not sure how many I'll drum up.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Or you could just join up for season 2 bruh.

8. RockyHill

How about 9 (your time)? I can be flexible, that's just easiest for me.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

9 pm central works for me.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I say we just start up a new one. How many people do we want? At least 2 of my guys would probably play, if we want them.

11. RockyHill

Good deal.

12. RockyHill

I'm down. And I'd be happy to take a crap team and commit to only making personnel moves that would be perceived as 100% not cheese.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Custom draft?

I would like at least 4-6. 8 ideally.

It would be cool to have full divisions of users but at the very least I think there should be two people for every division there's a user in.

14. RockyHill

Credit to Indy, I had no answer on defense. That paired with Dak getting hurt and me going full retard at the end of the half pretty much sealed it.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

GG. Yeah, that last 15 seconds of the first half was killer. Couldn't believe you left Julio 1 on 1 with 5 seconds left in the half. Lol

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The fantasy draft is a pain in the ass. It takes ages and is really hard to draft a good team. Tim and I did one with just the two of us and it was awful. I used to be a huge advocate of it, but I've changed my tune.

I vote to start a new league and stick with teams as they are. Better players get the lesser teams.

Who do we have?

1. Indy
    2. Duck
    3. RHV
    4. Tim?
    5. Ben?
    6. Duck's friend?

Would be nice if we could convince VB or Harry to join back up with stricter rules and more user games.

17. RockyHill

I had deep coverage and guessed over the top, don't know what happened there.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It was cover three and the corner just got toasted. Gotta go 2 man in that situation to get the safety help over the top, especially with Julio on the field.

He was surprisingly quiet for me this game. That early INT where he just didn't even go for the ball was disgraceful.

19. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

At the risk of crashing the party I may be out if we just restart since half the fun of this to me is building the teams up and seeing the rosters progress.

Still not a definite no, but it's not as appealing to me playing through the exact same season with the same players.

If we were to progress through to season 2 I would be more up for staying in it.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

But if we are all switching to different teams, why would that matter?