Butch jones is underrated

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Jun 1, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fake news

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Bama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Missouri, South Carolina, how many more do I need to name, Butch?

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

The article convinced me. Butch is doing a great job.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Whew, I started it, but I had to stop a few paragraphs in. I just don't think I can read that much crap in one sitting.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I motion to ban droski for posting this

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Seconded.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Butch is underrated bc look at the players he just put in the nfl. Can't find a hole in that airtight logic.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dodd owe an agent a favor with that one?

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Not to be a parliamentarian ********, but I'm going to be a parliamentarian ********...point of order, man. Motion is a noun. You either move or make a motion.

We have to make sure we do this correctly if it's going to stick.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Much of what he said is true, but not all. And, he left an awful lot out. Injuries? Fine. Losing to USC...with an East Title on the line??? Not there. Losing to Vandy...with a Sugar Bowl on the line??? Not there. I'm sorry, is he saying that the fans ran off Jalen Hurd because of the GA game? WTF!!! What about the late game collapses with OK and UF??? Not there. And, you are saying that you disagree with every single voter in the CBS poll...NONE of them rated BJ higher than 46. I get it...you see the light and NO ONE else does.

And, all of these accolades of conference championships and 10 win season...in the MAC??? And, we are supposed to be happy about the fact that he won...in the MAC??? Why would a Tennessee fan be happy with an underperforming coach because he used to win in the MAC?

But, the biggest load of crap is saying Tennessee is the 6th best program at best in the SEC. Apparently, this belief is solely based on our in-state recruiting talent. Program winning percentage, Nattys, Conference Titles, NFL Players, facilities, etc. have nothing to do with it. So, we deserve no better than 9-4. This is how you know Butch was hard behind this article. Lowering expectations.

This is the worst part of having Butch here. He has done a great job of weakening the reputation of our football program. And, the bastard's proud of it.

13. NorrisAlan

And lest we forget, his Conference Titles at Cincy were shared titles. One year I think he "won" a title in a 5 way tie.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

All his conference titles were won after Brian Kelly set him up. His rebuilding projects look like losses to Vanderbilt in year 4.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ron Zook and Larry Coker. Hall of Famers.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I also motion to promote TennTradition to HMFIC for being a parliamentarian ********

17. NorrisAlan

Coker won a damn Natty. Butch can't even win the ****ing horrible SEC East.

I am convinced Butch would take that 2001 Miami team and go 8-3.

18. CardinalVol

We were voting on a new senior pastor at church one time and the entire process had to follow Robert's Rule's of Order to an absurd level. It was a tad bit contensious how everything happened, and by the end I told a couple of deacons that I was tempted to stand up and ask for a roll call vote. Of the two the one who had lesser knowledge of it said "you can't do that" and the other (who presided over meetings) just looked at me and said "Don't you dare."

To date, it's the highlight of using Robert's Rules of Order in my life.

19. NorrisAlan

Shit, let's just get this done:

All in favor say "Aye".

20. CardinalVol

Parlimentary inquiry - to what are we voting? To ban droski or TT's promotion?