"This is for Allah"

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 4, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't either, but I do wonder if they are going to try to use this as a pecker measuring contest with the Saudis for ME leadership.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

We can't take any of these claims at face value. They're pointing at each other saying terrorist, only a fool would wade into this without more facts.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Perfect.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Aren't they both terrorists?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure they've both sponsored a little terror. And we know they dont respect freedom and liberty to an American standard.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Saudi Arabia football team fail to line up for minute's silence in honour of London terror attack victims

According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia, the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia.

The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...otball-team-fail-line-minutes-silence-honour/

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...s/news-story/e32fb4b2c1d56c0ffdf74127f74ae7eb

Extending the American tradition of short term limits for Islamic terrorists.

I'd like to point out that bastard's watch. Looks pretty nice. When a preacher man comes to your dusty village of goat herders telling to you to wage holy war against infidels, while wearing a really nice watch, perhaps you should question his true desire to fight. How does that watch help wage Jihad? Wouldn't it be worth some goats, or guns, or something else useful to the effort? He can't take that to show off to the 72 virgins he will be raping -- and let's face it, that is certainly the only way he's getting with 72 virgins. It's "paradise," but he's no stud and they aren't hot virgins for banging losers.

Just some thoughts. Kind of wish we started recovering these bodies and wrapping them in bacon before dropping them to the bottom of the sea.

11. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL, of course the Arabs and Persians are at it again. Yemen was the first real venture by the Persians as Syria was an accidental battleground. Shia and Sunni hate each other. The only thing they hate more are Jews. Each figure they will eat the Jews last.

Meanwhile the Sultan sits in the shadows smiling like a Cheshire cat, subverting Europe, bombing kurds, and biding his time while waiting to rebuild the Ottoman empire.

But which Mahdi will rise upon the scene will it be the Sunni version or the twelver Shia version?

But Trump is promoting an arab "NATO." This ain't too smart. Why? Well sure it could help blunt the Hittites Persians but how long until they turn their sites on a nuclear armed ally called Israel? Enter exhibit 1 : Masada. And know they have a doctrine called the Samson option. I put my money on the Jewish state and their neutron weapons. After all you need a knife for a fight in a telephone booth.

This is the future:

[​IMG]

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kurds are Sunni and Shia. How does this work into your fever dream? Are they like the rabbit, or someone else at the tea party?

13. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

They are suppressed by everyone. I mentioned them as merely part of the indictment against the Sultan.