Will Adam Anderson become a Vol?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by dc4utvols, Jul 7, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"Adam Anderson, ranked as the No. 1 outside linebacker in the Class of 2018 by the 247Sports Composite, has decommitted from LSU. Anderson announced his decision on Twitter...

Anderson, from Rome (Ga.), committed to LSU on the same day as high school teammates Jamarcus Chapman and Jaquon Griffin. Chatman has since flipped to Tennessee and Griffin could follow him to the Vols..."

This will not make the Legion of the Miserable happy if the Vols land him and move into a top 5 class.

:D

2. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Vol not Vole ....typo not intentional.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I would be happy to have a talented player here. He's still going to be coached by Botch Jones, the Head Excuse Maker and Underachiever Coach of UT Football. It wouldn't be the first time he's had a top five class, though. His next division title will be, though.

4. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Well and its a big if. If he lands top 10 classes and Shoop pans out we will be stuck with "Botch" for quite some time.

Scoring on Offense has not been a problem under Butch. He has upgraded his recruiting staff and made "on paper" a good hire in Shoop. Shoop should have been the missing piece on D. It remains to be seen if he pans out.

5. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Oh an I see him no better than Rict (sp) was at Ugag.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Against inferior teams.

Against good teams, he might score the first quarter, but after that, they figure out that he really is stupid and shut him down.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think we should leave it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looks like the DC has realized the best way to troll is to support Butch. It was a matter of time.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

It truly is the most effective strategy around these parts.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Inferior teams shut him down last year, too.

11. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Anderson becoming a vole would greatly benefit our young team as voles only live for an average of one year. That would make Anderson over 1,000 years old in vole years, an age that could allow him to impart some wisdom upon our neophytes before he soon passes.

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Sounds like UGA or Bama

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Eh, probably not. He's a 2018 guy

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Better than vole weevils

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2016:
    20 in OT against Appy State
    28 against Ohio
    10 against Alabama
    21 against USCe

2015:
    20 against Arkansas
    14 against Alabama
    19 against Missouri

2014:
    9 against Florida
    3 against Ole Miss
    21 against Missouri

2013:
    14 against Oregon
    10 against Vanderbilt
    3 against Missouri

Really?

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee is already in the top 5, hell I think they're 3rd

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

His decommitment from LSU made us #1 in the SEC, at least for now.

18. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

247 has us at 3rd for now

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I am kind of neutral on Butch. I thought he who shall not be named was a punk. I knew Doolz was in way over his head. I also felt we could have done better than Jones. Jones has been successful and is recruiting well again.

Right now I am skeptical that he can win the east let alone win the SECC. After HWSNBN and Doolz I am relieved that we dont have the drama of one and the losing of the other. It would be nice to have a top notch coach but with the bunch running the UT system I will believe we can get one when we get one.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Just so we can get this out of the way, Dooley is a bigger piece of shit than Kiffin ever dreamed of being, and he did more damage to this program. It's not debateable