This is [uck fay]ing Bullshit..

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by 7thgroupvolfan, Mar 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

I won't comment directly on the subject. If you've been watching the news today then you know what I'm taking about.

That mother [uck fay]er just cost people their lives today. Not the one's he killed, but the one's that will revenge those deaths. I don't [uck fay]ing blame them either. I'd be [uck fay]ing pissed too. What a bad day this has been.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I haven't been watching the news...fill me in.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

4. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Karzai is a hypocrite too. "The murdering of innocent people by an American soldier is an act of terror that is unforgivable".

Yeah, your country is always on the moral high road in regards to terrorism.

The situation is sick, that soldier put the lives of thousands at risk for his actions.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Wow. I agree with title of the thread.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

He doesnt realize that by killing these people, he has effectively killed his own.

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

The past month has made the decision to pull completely out by 2014 almost necessary. Neither even should have ever happened and for good or bad, both incidents are on us.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Time to make Turkey earn their NATO membership and put them in charge of keeping Pakistan in check.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Why have we not said the heck with the judicial system and killed him yet?

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Ten plus years later and this is where we stand? What a colossal waste of time, money, lives and effort. These wars were [uck fay]ed when we decided that 1800s style occupation was more effective than modern realities that include limited special forces missions, coalitions and clear, focused objectives that don't rely on controlling an entire country for years on end.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Especially when the area you're occupying holds no particular strategic value and yields no useful natural resources.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What the hell was this guy thinking? Nothing good can come out of this.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

"Hey, I'm bored. I'm going to go do something that will cause the people of the Afghan nation to hate the US even more than usual"

"It's too peaceful right now...I'm going to kill some innocents so that we can get back to war"

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Smh. Bad bad deal. This will tarnish the US even more (if that's possible) in the eyes of the Afghanis. That's a damn shame. 99.999999% of our soldiers serve with the utmost honor and integrity. Then this guy pulls this shit. Idiotic beyond belief. I would like to specifically thank 7thgroup and Bill for all you have sacrificed in your service to this nation in Afghanistan and/or Iraq. The citizens of this nation owe you guys and all that have served with honor a debt we can never repay. We can never thank you enough. I am beyond outraged that this one stupid SOB has jeopardized any progress that all our troops have made. Absolutely senseless.
    God bless and keep you 7th, Bill, and all our troops who have served honorably. Your service is greatly appreciated!

15. 7thgroupvolfan

The military minds disagree with you on this.

You got it Jay. We all appreciate the support.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Then the military minds are not thinking clearly. We can't occupy every vacuum around the globe to prevent terrorism.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Pakistanis and Saudis are the problem here. This almost a purely Pakistani personnel and Saudi cash run operation.

Just finished Junger's book War, which the documentary Restrepo is based upon and he touches on the topic. Best war book I've read. Absolutely brilliant.

18. 7thgroupvolfan

It's all about getting these people to stand on their own two feet at this point in the game. When you think about possible future operations and look at a map. It's simple to see why it's considered key terrain from a military stand point.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Agreed. It's a goofball strategy and silly on the Bush Admin's part when they undertook it. Walk in, demolish stuff until the bad guys move, give up or lose support. Otherwise, leave it alone. The real threat of terrorism doesn't mean much to us here.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Afghanistan is in the Middle East??? :)