President Trump Adds 1.2M Jobs

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Make America Work Again.

[​IMG]

It's honestly amazing what effect a President can have, with the right desire and effort.

Link:
    https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
    Link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

3. JayVols

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Except Obama was adding jobs at the same clip, for multiple years. Are you prepared to praise Obama for the same thing? I missed all your threads about that. Maybe they were buried in all those amazing revelations that have been posted about Trump lately

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

My lord, you deleted my post entirely. You've become PJ.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Thread should be titled, "Given Similar Economic Conditions, President Trump is Possibly As Good As President Obama At Adding Jobs"

8. JayVols

Did you even read it?

January doesn't count. And it's the same rate as Obama & paychecks are still flat. Auto industry jobs in decline & manufacturing jobs not great. When does all Trump's blessings filter down to the blue-collar saps, I mean, people that want just a piece of his greatness?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you actually look at the graph he linked? Go look. and laugh. Tenny's hopelessly divorced from reason.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well you see, the first few years when the jobs were negative, that's real news, as is all the growth in 2017 since Trump has been in office. But all that stuff in the middle when there was positive growth under Obama? See. that's fake news.

Fakes news has taken over data sets now, but only the parts that Trump and his cult don't like

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

All related to him, and the security detail assigned to them, though.

Always gotta read the fine print.