Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. WM

WM Active Member

The grassroots movement from the loyal gamers is growing. The "Occupy EA" movement is in full swing for this next installment. They made great strides in 11 only to piss them away in bad tuners and the abortion known as 12. This is a watershed moment for the EA franchise. 13 needs to blow some [uck fay]ing minds or this could be the beginning of the end for their biggest profit maker next to Madden. Yet if they do make a sub par product again, I wonder if the core audience will continue to buy just on the name alone. This will be a interesting year indeed.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

12 was shit, I will not be buying 13 unless people just rave about it

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I wish they would improve some things, such as the running and tackling systems. I have bought that damn game every year since 04 and I can't believe that the improvements have been this minimal each year. On a side note, I have always thought NCAA was better than Madden.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Never liked the playbooks in Madden. Also, even if you find plays you like the offense is just tough to run.

5. VB

VB Member

I have always liked NCAA more than Madden simply because of the playbooks. There's so much variety and tons of different systems to run.

I'm surprised there has been zero news about NCAA so far. At this point, I feel like we would have already heard something about the game outside of the cover athlete. I wish they would completely changed recruiting, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. I would like to be able to recruit to your system more, rather than be at mercy of who has a green dot next to his name.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

heard bearcat was swearing on his life he wasn't getting this game - but then recently admitted he'd still buy it.

7. VB

VB Member

He's going to buy it. As much as I hated last year's game, I will buy this one just because it is NCAA and I love college football. He will buy it once he sees a dynasty thread created for it.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bearcat never buys games.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No you [uck fay]tard, I said I will not [uck fay]ing buy it........I will try it out a play it, but will not purchase it. This game wont get better until they completely change the game engine and thats probably not going to happen until the newer gen consoles....jmo

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

When is the last time you actually bought a game? A couple of years I'm sure.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lyls, make sure you wait 2 weeks before listening to people. Most of the mother[uck fay]ers in this thread were raving about the game saying I just had to get it for the first week. As soon as I did, the truth started coming out.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

This is true - I forgot about that - no wonder he said he wasn't going to "buy" the game. Either way he'll own it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bearcat and Mason used to crack me up with all the times they would say "this game is awesome, you have to buy it." And then be done with it in two weeks. Haha

14. VB

VB Member

To be fair, we didn't know that OD was completely broken until like 2 months out.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

they have done that for at least twenty games.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Forza, MEIII, The Show, NBA 2K12

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I think you are full of shit here..........you [uck fay]s ask me what I think about it and I tell you what I honestly feel after only playing it for a few days. This is pretty much why I have said not to ask me about a game (for the most part) and I wont tell anyone to buy any game before they rent it. NCAA 12 didnt have glaring issues (to me anyway) until playing it for a week or so, Im not like Reid and Mason who "lab it" with countless hours in practice mode and try to break the game to find issues. You should know by now that I have ADD with just about all games (outside of the show) that cause me to grow tired of them after a few weeks. And going back to your statement, please show me where I have told someone that they "have to buy it".....Im waiting.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Forza 2 maybe. You said you didn't have the online code for MEIII so I'm calling BS on that one. The Show is on PS3 so that doesn't count since you have a modded xbox 360. NBA 2K12 is probably also a pirated copy.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can some folks back me up on my bearcat accusation?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012