Cop arrests nurse for not drawing blood

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Sep 1, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;17vaJXlfK6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vaJXlfK6g[/video]

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I believe he has been (rightly) suspended. Upon review of the evidence, I hope his department does exactly what needs to be done here, and immediately discharges his stupid, power-tripping ass.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Just suspended from the blood drawing unit.

Payne had been suspended from the department’s blood draw unit but remained on active duty.

In the full video there was another officer who gave him the suggestion and a 3rd who defended it with administrators after she was in the car.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well then, looks like SLCPD still has some work to do.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Get the checkbook out.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

She probably has every lawyer inside of 1200 miles knocking on her door.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What would have happened had she fought like hell, to the point of striking the officer? Would she even be in legal trouble?

8. NorrisAlan

That would be wrong, as well, imho. Probably could be charged with striking an officer and resisting arrest.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

When you threaten a citizen in order to get her to do something illegal, you are no longer an officer of the law. Just my opinion.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This guy should spend the rest of his life in prison. And I'm not joking. This should be a basic knowledge requirement as a member of this division.

11. NorrisAlan

Yes, but that call cannot be made by her, you or me. Unless she was fearful of her safety, she cannot strike this "officer". Let the Law handle it.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well, I think that the second he assaulted her it would be completely understandable if she felt fearful of her safety.

Let's call this what it is, assault.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If he had just shot her he'd face less trouble.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Somebody gonna get paaaaaaiiiiiddddd.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Getting put in an arm bar and bent over like that hurts, I'm sure. Resistance would have been warranted. She should have kicked him in the crotch, kneed him in the face, cuffed him with his own handcuffs, then made a citizen's arrest. Also, take him up to the STD ward and have everyone tea bag him.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Both funny and sadly true.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;DQq4okYH45I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq4okYH45I[/video]

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd have been scared to the point where where one of us (probably me) was getting his ass kicked right there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

****ing hell

20. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

And get tazed or murdered.