An Outlook on the Schedule After Today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Duckman, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

How is everyone calling it?

I am seeing at least 4 or 5 more potential losses.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I said 7-5 at the beginning. I'll stick by that. I think 3 in a row to Uga, Usce, and Bama will be the end of him though.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

USCe lost Deebo for the year today fwiw.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

7-5.

5. sbradle4

sbradle4 Member

6-6. We lose to UGA by at least 20 in two weeks, then Cocky, and clobbered by bama.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Thats 4. Who are the other 2 losses against?

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Vandy looks much better than expected. They had a good win tonight.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Vandy and Kentucky.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Ive got us losig to UGA, Bama, SC, and LSU.

10. sbradle4

sbradle4 Member

Vandy and Kentucky, maybe LSU in place of Kentucky. I just see 6-6

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Vanderbilt will beat us

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I said 5-7, thinking GT would get us but now it looks like Vandy will beat us. I hate losing to Florida but I am filled with utter disgust at the thought of losing two straight to the Vandy that was supposed to be back in the cellar after Franklin left. Apoplectic. Near suicidal even.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The only sure win left on the schedule is UMass. Southern Miss and Mizzou should be as well, but if the wheels fall off by November,then those games could be up in the air. We have a legitimate shot of losing every once game on the schedule.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hopefully we have an interim by then.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

We are not losing to Mizzou. They are awful. Sheridan can come back and coach us to a win against them.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

17. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

As much as I hope that they understand by Bama that it's not worth keeping him, I think it might take till the end for them to pull the trigger.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

7-5 or 6-6

UMASS-Win
    We will win this one and some of our fan base will have some false hope going into Georgia the following week.

Georgia-Loss
    And I think we do so pretty badly.

S.C. Tossup
    I think we split this game and Kentucky, but not sure which one I want to label a W. At the same time, I could also easily see us losing both.

Bama-Loss
    This one's obvious.

Kentucky-Tossup
    See notes from S.C. game.

Southern Miss- Win

Missouri- Win
    We are bad. They are terrible.

LSU- Loss
    They got beat like a drum last night, but I still think they are more than capable of winning and winning by a good margin against this squad.

Vanderbilt- Loss
    This may be the loss that does it, but even then nothing is set in stone. Butch has already lost to Vandy twice in his tenure here. Vandy has flat out looked better than this Tennessee team this year, and I could easily see them winning and winning handidly against us, especially if they have momentum going into this game and we don't.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

7-5.

Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, LSU

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If Butch loses to Kentucky, he will have the distinct honor of being the only coach to have lost to every SEC East team. It's too bad he never got to play Mississippi State, then he could have lost to every single team in the conference.