Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by emainvol, Sep 13, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Guys I am having a blast with this on XB (even though I swore I wouldn't get it for console). Anyone else playing? It seems like they fixed a good deal of what was wrong and annoying about the first one.

For instance,

Bounty system is replaced by a much more straightforward reputation system, and you can actually obtain better gear through it through a somewhat normal amount of gameplay
    Strike are just better designed and more interactive/strategic rather than dropping you somewhere and saying "hey go shoot at things"
    The main story is on a different level than D1

etc. etc.

I finished two strikes with some buddies last night, and even being in a position where this is the first console FPS I have played in probably 2 years since the last time I played D1, and being the worst on the fireteam, it was the most fun I have had playing a multiplayer game in quite a while.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Going to get for PC. After seeing gameplay on PC, I couldn't buy for console.

3. Thadd42

Thadd42 New Member

I might give this game a try.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

On PS4, but I love it. Have spent way too much time with it though, it's a time sink.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I have it for PC and XBox because I have friends on both. It's [uck fay]ing gorgeous on PC