"95% chance Butch is fired..."

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 27, 2017.

1. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

From an "insider" on 247,

Please only provide a summary, with a direct link. We respect the content of others, just as we would hope and expect they would reciprocate the same to us, and ours.

Tenny

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

This looks like PJ delete material on VN.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Loses credibility mentioning Jim Bob Cooter

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Maybe. There is no "pick the score" thread over there this week. I've seen two people ask about it and their post or thread be deleted. There is a "pole " and the majority are picking us to lose.

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Or GAVol. I hate that guy

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He doesn't suck near as bad as pj or Volly.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like someone over here mentioned that the lockerroom wasn't exactly a happy place and was mocked by a certain other someone that likes to never own up to anything.

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

If butch wins this week, the smartest thing he could do use it to spring board him to another job. IMO of course.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

He has no head coaching experience, no college coaching experience, but he is a homey. Just what our AD ranks high. If he wears orange pants to interview, he is in.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Falls in line with what I've heard about Fulmer being asked to be around the team more and be ready to lend a hand if needed.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The problem is distancing ourselves from any hint of condoning sexual assault and off the field issues.

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Lend a hand? So Fulmer is our new head coach in 2018

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What if Phil comes in as interim and wins out?

14. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You sure make Jim Bob Cooter look better.

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Oh the humanity.

16. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I don't believe a word of that, other than it being yet another in a long line of rumors, however, when shit like this begins to spread in earnest like it has, it's typically spelled the beginning of the end for whatever coach we've had.

I, for one, am encouraged...but not by JBC.

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I would absolutely love it. But would his direct involvement with the football program again cause problems moving forward?

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Which means he beats Bama and LSU. Would definitely look good for him.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I don't think I've heard of an interim coach coming from outside the current staff.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would also mean we are all trapped in a dream, like in Inception. Have to commit suicide to wake up.