"95% chance Butch is fired..."

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 27, 2017.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

**** the pro-Butchers.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I have this theory that every team plays one game well above what they are, one game well worse than what they are, and the other 10 games are what they really are. I think last week we saw Georgia at their absolute best. You may have seen Tennessee at it's absolute worst (at least I hope so). Just not certain the gap is as huge as some want to make it.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m just not sure circumstances are very conducive to that best effort coming out this week

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We score 60 points against Georgia. Then 60 total the rest of Butch's time in Tennessee

knoxvol likes this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

On the field talent, Tennessee and Georgia are damn near even. It's the sidelines where there is a huge difference

6. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I'm really going to be pissed if we somehow win.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Butch was at like 14th before UMASS

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if tenn wins it has to be in 13-10 style rather than a shootout right?

9. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I gotta think if UT wins Fromm has 3 ints and the score is like 28-24

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I want to win. I hate losing, especially to Georgia. Screw that.

But if we are going to lose, let it be Bama/Vandy. I don't want a close loss.

11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

No! Lose! Lose Big! Get Butch out NOW! Use the off week for the interim to prepare. Interview Chip Kelly and John Gruden next week.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't rape!

13. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

95% is a bit low for my tastes.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Just remember Dobbs is gone, UGA will have to hand the game over for us to win. IMO of course. Also, I think UGA rbs are going to have a career day against us.

15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Oh you know I agree. That is why as soon as Butch is fired, they need to put security guards at The Woodlands. The players will be amped to party.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

the locker room was great this summer recruiting and in fall camp. Tight and family atmosphere mentioned by almost everyone. Then defensive captain went down, offensive captain went down, and the coaching staff left players out to dry and they lost a game at UF they should have won.. It happens.

17. Ssmiff

TK should have had knee surgery last year but for whatever reason they decided not to. So then they try to play and he ends up having potentially career ending surgery after the season starts. He nor his dad are happy that they didn't go ahead and get it done.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

when has the fall camp ever had people come out and say it's not a close team with a family atmosphere? you believe the strength coach has the kids in the best shape of their life every summer too?

19. Ssmiff

my neighbors son is on the team and that's what he told me in August.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Clearly we have no precedent of Butch losing a game he should have won. Also, if people are saying it's a family atmosphere, you know things are great, because everyone everywhere definitely doesn't say that.