UGA Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Georgia: 24
    Tennessee 14

I think that Georgia is much better than this - and that we're a lot worse; but we're at home, we have a lot of kids from Georgia will want to show up, Butch will empty the playbook and get out of the team's way, and it will appear to be a somewhat respectable loss without ever really being in doubt.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

UGA 45
    UT 10 (we score on a kick off return for a TD and a long return that leads to a FG)

My wife:

UGA 35
    UT 0

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Uga - 27
    ut - 14

4. Calculon

Calculon Member

Butch shits his pants and Georgia wins by three touchdowns in a game that shouldn’t have been that close. Georgia gets over 350 yards rushing.

31-10.

5. NorrisAlan

What I would like to see happen:

UT 24
    UGA 21

After the games, the players say "Well, after we went down 14-0 in the second quarter, we just started ignoring the play calls coming in and ran our own plays the rest of the game."

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think we're as talented as them, and both coaches need this game.

UGA in a close one, unless the team has totally quit on Butch and is ready to move on too.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

42-17 Dawgs

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

45-10 UGA

Jones knows it's do or die, and he's going to try to make big plays early, instead of just playing a good game.

9. NorrisAlan

I think he will continue with the only thing he knows, and that will bury him this game unless the players just tell him to **** off and play yard ball.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I predict that we will lose.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The last 3 SEC teams to play in Neyland (Bama, UK, Mizzou) have gone for 400+ yards on the ground and I think UGA will make it 4 in a row.

UGA - 34
    Tennessee - 13

12. MWR

MWR Contributor

42-10. Vols come out fired up due to their pride being hurt against UMass and don't let up the whole game. After the game, Butch is given a life time guaranteed contract and Tennessee Football becomes extinct and this board becomes the Tennessee Bird Watching Forum.

13. NorrisAlan

I will invite everyone to my house and we will look for the pileated woodpeckers that live in our woods. They are very beautiful and also very noisy.

14. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

UGA 45
    Vols 13

UGA scores first, we answer with a FG. UGA answers with a FG. They lead 10-3 to start the second. We score a TD and tie it up. Kirby Smart points across the field to Butch Jones and says are you going to let THAT guy beat us? UGA pulls their head out of their ass, scores 35 unanswered points. We kick a 54 yard field goal with 26 seconds to go on the clock. The 3 fans left boo loud enough for Butch to hear them. He tells them to "F OFF" and to see the progress we've made in the kicking game. After the game he has a press conference that will be remembered as fondly as Mike Gundy's, "I'm a man, I'm 40" one. Except this one will be remembered for Butch looking out at the press with a bewildered look on his face. He'll mutter something about bricks crumbling due to a bad foundation. But he will say that UT was the bad foundation and no matter how great he stacked those bricks there was always a crack in the foundation. He'll turn purple, pull out his back pocket list, and start reciting off every name on it. By the time he's done at approximately 3:47 AM on Sunday he will find out he has been unemployed since approximately the very second he stepped off the field.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I think, obviously, this one starts at the top with great eye discipline. We've got to eliminate the eye violations against a top 10 opponent like Georgia.

And then I think you've got to have great toe technique. It's something we talk about everyday in practice. Where are your toes prior to the snap? Where are your toes in relationship with the sideline? Toe technique is a critical component to playing championship football and making great football plays.

And then it comes down to the details. We always talk about inches make the champion. Can we execute our 4 yard routes on 3rd and 7? Can we get the right outcome in rock, paper, scissors when we're choosing our kicker? Will we be executional in our execution, or just situational in our situations?

Georgia 37
    Vols 20

16. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Vols - 17

UGA - 34

Chubb runs for 200 yards.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This is best Butch impersonation I've seen yet.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Uga - 20

ut - 13

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

We have players enough. When you have Kelley and Callaway and some of our guys on the DL, there's always a puncher's chance.

See: UGa, last year.

20. Calculon

Calculon Member

Maybe Butch just needs some male enhancement.