Recommended YouTube Channels / Podcasts

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 19, 2014.

1. MWR

MWR Contributor

When others have asked me this question, I've been known answer as so.

"I saw a big black snake outside one stack selling tickets. On all floors. I don't know what he was asking for the penthouse, but two ground squirrels paid over $200.00 for the honeymoon suite."

And at the other stack, there was a field rat with a hat and shades selling condos to all the unsuspecting animals.

I'll probably burn these this winter, so the cold will slow down most critters. And if there are any critters in there, I'll have to evict them. And they can settle up with the black snake in warm weather.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

For me it is an appreciation for the skill, artistry, and such exacting attention to detail exhibited by this talented man. Black smiths are a dying breed, if you can find one treasure him or her. It may be because you can see yourself doing this?

Any idea what chemical he used just prior to the initial shaping of the axe head edge?

3. MWR

MWR Contributor

RB, all I can do is guess. I think it may be some kind of oil to temper the steel. But that is just a guess.

And if I had the extra cash, I'd buy one of these Axes. Looks like you gotta have around $300.00 to get in the game.

And I do have the big brake drum, the steel pipe and an electric blower. I may try my hand at metalworking. If I do and live thru it, I'll post pictures somewhere.

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I got the oil quenching fine, I was asking about the powder.

I have spent $300 far more unwisely than for an axe like that.

5. MWR

MWR Contributor

Seems like that in one blacksmith video I watched, the blacksmith was using coal powder on the metal while he was hammering it. But what I remember don't amount to much.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I agree, and I'm a Republican.

7. MWR

MWR Contributor

Ha ha. Now Wranglerstar has cut loose with an excavator. He's "Tearing up Dodge" as they say. :)

8. MWR

MWR Contributor

Looks like that instead of tearing up dodge, Wranglerstar about bought the homestead.

[video=youtube;9uEleYL9LzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uEleYL9LzA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Pewdiepie

10. Voltic89

Voltic89 New Member

Amazing Atheist, Jaclynglenn, Ownage Pranks, Mediocre Films, MabeInAmerica, EdBassmaster, Jack Vale, JStuStudios, Dude Perfect

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

[video=youtube_share;g2KP8-zV9mc]http://youtu.be/g2KP8-zV9mc[/video]

Joe Rogan is not for everyone but I find his podcasts interesting. I really enjoyed this one as Sturgill's popularity rises, it really gives an idea where he is coming from on some of the ideas of his last album.

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

[video=youtube;hEDWHQr2Wjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEDWHQr2Wjw[/video]

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Rogan is hit or miss with me on some things, but he's always entertaining. This one with Simpson is great, as was the one he did with Neal Brennan, a little while back.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Highly recommend the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. It's fantastic.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Joe Rogan likes him some DMT

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He's a unique guy.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tenny has linked that at least once. Been around for years. So you have a lot to enjoy.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I somehow was linked to some Calcio Storico videos and that's some crazy stuff.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Great episode.