Las Vegas Concert Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Oct 2, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Shooter killed himself.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And I wonder if ultimately that is a problem diagnosing guys like this. Serial killers invariably want to be caught, and then you can interview them for years in prison.

These mass shooters almost to a man die at the end of their spree, and thus there is no interviewing or analysis to be done except through second hand knowledge from friends and family.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bastard

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's see what comes out. I am guessing mental health issues will be on his recent past. I don't have any specific answer, but we have unwell people in our midst who wouldnt be trusted with a sword in an ancient village, but have access to whatever now. They need treatment. Or at least careful monitoring. Just imo, I dunno. The gun control straw men will be taken out of storage by each side, so we will hear about good guys and bad guys with guns that had no bearing on this person acting illegally

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

They've have interviewed a brother of the guy and he said that he didn't know any reason why he would do it.

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Probably a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies who decided to commit suicide because he couldn't obtain some goal. He would have blamed society and decided to take as many with him as he could. Was his target random and based on opportunity or did he select this group in particular? Maybe he left a rambling manifesto to explain his actions

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

ISIS now saying he's one of theirs.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wut

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

ISIS maybe just needing a win?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

the isis thing is being reported on several sites

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Look, I'm not saying he wasn't a member of ISIS... but I would be a little surprised.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I want some evidence independent of isis' claim. I think they just want the credit

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's where I am.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Reuters is saying that senior US officials say there is no evidence he was connected to ISIS

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Skeptical...possible yes but unlikely...except for his age he fits the profile of a mass shooter. Rumor also has it he was involved with ANTIFA.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It took longer than I thought.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Girlfriend is from the Philippines and was there at the time of the shooting? There is a growing ISIS faction there but seems to a bit of a stretch - the only connection I can begin to come up with.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

See my post regarding isis. Evidence is required to support these claims.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Apparently it stems from a Melbourne Antifa page claiming he was one of their's. It's also being said that this is a fake page.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't recall antifa being very gunsy.