Las Vegas Concert Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Buy more, save more. I should really get a reloading setup and save even more but I don't have the time.

Every now and then you see a price too good to pass up so you hop on

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'll shoot 500 shells this duck season. I'll shoot a hundred or so each time I shoot trap. But I'll go through 200 because I always take someone, and don't go myself.

I run 50 rounds handgun each time I'm at the range, so I'll have 2 boxes of 100 for each caliber handgun I take. Because I don't want to have to go to the store before I go shooting.

I've probably got 2 cases of shotgun shells sitting in my garage, and 500 .22, if anyone needs to borrow them.

3. fl0at_

I've got 2 boxes of 550 .22 sitting in a cabinet on top of the gun safe, so that'd be "a thousand rounds" right there

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That doesn't count, of course.

But that might be the media hyping that up, as well. I picture two pallets of nothing but .223 ammo and 100 magazines in his basement based on what is being said.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've got three cases of shotgun shells, probably hundred 30-06 bullets, ten boxes of .45 ammo, three or four boxes of .40, four or five boxes of 7mm-08 and lots of 22 bullets.

It's easy to accumulate.

6. fl0at_

Probably is, based on what he's done. But "18 guns and thousands of rounds" isn't that much. I'm there, even though half are old, and most are for hunting.

An AR, 120 rounds 556, a couple 9mms (couple hundred rounds), a couple .380s (couple hundred rounds) and a .40 (couple hundred rounds) ain't for nothing but shooting, and carry. Not at all hunting related.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

8. GahLee

Mandalay Bay has 43 floors.

9. GahLee

It's going to be interesting to see how much security footage is released. We should be able to pretty much see where he was at all times.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

So the conspiracy shit is starting, then? We going to be told there are 600 actors?

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Obviously a false flag because Trump wants to take our guns.

12. NorrisAlan

I cannot stand that.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Nothing bad has ever happened that wasn't either perpetrated by or faked by the government.

Did you guys not notice that they replaced Jason Aldean with a reptile?

Also, the weather machines that are on the Antarctic ice wall that is guarded by the government to protect the information that the earth is flat (because... reasons) were expanded by the Trump admin to try to wipe out Puerto Rico.

Wake up sheeple!

14. NorrisAlan

I imagine Alex Jones is already warming up his throat.

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Started yesterday. I have a Roku and was watching coverage from some site to remain unnamed. They had some guy on saying basically that there was no way one guy did this. I took the egress.

I just want the facts not conspiracy theories.

As for Alex Jones, his lawyer admitted he was an "actor." I tuned in onetime and he was interviewing that guy from Arkansas (cant think of his name right now) who had the "goods" on the Clintons. He would stop and claim black SUVs had come up the driveway, look out the window and then return to the skype feed. Jones told him to be careful and the guy said they wouldn't take him alive. LOL I got a good laugh but couldn't watch more than 5 min of that BS before it got old.

[video=youtube;v4LPkmGO5Cc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4LPkmGO5Cc[/video]

16. fl0at_

Except for police stops, which are 100% on the up and up.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder why someone would question whether one person firing thousands of rounds over several minutes into a crowd of people with no cover could inflict those casualties. There's video. Have they ever taken a bunch of ammo to a gun range and just went nuts? It's in no way far fetched. This wasn't a muzzle loader

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Probably not. Someone that had never shot a gun before could inflict a lot of damage from where he was standing.

19. GahLee

Not really a conspiracy. That video shows the flash from the weapon coming from about the 4th floor.

Security footage should able able to show us about everything he did the last 4 days.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The flash? Or a flash?