Butch can still save his job

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 6, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We are worse. He has shuffled the OL every game. That's not an exaggeration. We have not had the same starting OL at the same positions once all year. He's botched the QB situation and now they both hate him. Marques Calloway hates him and just had his head spiked off the turf. Kelly has shown signs of displeasure, too. We've also lost our best DT and a starter at LB since UF.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Bro, we managed 17 against UMASS.

3. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Tuttle will be back. I'm not sure that losing McDowell hurts. He's worse than Jumper.

4. midtownvol83

Missouri defense, bro.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm sure Tuttle will play like a champion after Butch did essentially nothing to the guy that broke his damn skull.

6. midtownvol83

I think if he somehow wins vs USCjr they will keep him around even after a 52-0 loss @ Bama. So it would take him getting throttled @ UK the next week to go ahead and fire him mid-season.

USCjr has scored 13, 17 and 17 since Debo went down. I think we see Butch pull this one out.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I honestly dont follow. You think their D is 43 points worse than UMASS? Tennessee isnt hanging 50+ on anyone in the country.

8. midtownvol83

Yes I do. I also think UT didn't give a shit about that Umass game following the Florida choke and figured they would roll them just like they rolled Indiana State.

Kelly could run for 300 against Missouri and Dormady or whoever is QB can throw for 300 just off RB and WR screens. Their DBs don't even stay within 15 yards of WRs so even Dormady would look like Peyton Manning out there. They will likely go 2-10 or 1-11.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch Jones is the reason they didn't give a shit. They will continue not giving a shit as long as he is on the sideline.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Ah, I see. Thank God they got their shit together for the Georgia game. Im sure theyll get up for Mizzou.

11. midtownvol83

Doesn't matter if they got up for the UGA game. They still would've gotten beat 41-0.

12. midtownvol83

I don't think they gave a shit at the beginning of the season any more than they do now.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They did. There were problems but things were being held together as there was something to play for. The entire world gave up on Butch after Florida. This can't be new information.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Cool. You go on believing the 107th ranked offense in the country is going to miraculously score twice as many points against Mizzou as theyve scored in the last 3 weeks combined.

15. midtownvol83

Thanks, I will.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Horseshit. Quit acting like Georgia is the ****ing New England patriots.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Might check the UGA-Samford score.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Good, you're a dumbass.

19. midtownvol83

Patriots have a bad defense. Closer to the Kansas City Chiefs.

20. midtownvol83

Auburn could've scored 100 on Missouri with their 2nd string.