Fire Butch Jones

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by juicemane, Sep 17, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Radio saying Butch has gotten locked out recruiting wise from a decent chunk of the area south of ATL due to his handling of Preston Williams.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I thought Preston Williams was from North GA?

Edit: Nvm. I guess Darick is who my brain was thinking of.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It is possible that I misheard.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You have to handle Georgia properly.

5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

butch's house of cards is falling fast, won't be long now.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Are you implying that lying to players is not the best course of action?

7. TNVols16

TNVols16 Member

Besides Preston not getting playing time, was there anything else that went on that led to his transfer? Never really heard much other than Preston wasn't happy with his lack of snaps and the coaches felt he wasn't trying to get better in practice.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Someone was holding a Fire Butch sign on gameday, just to the left of Desmond. My new hero!

9. Oldvol75

We are DOOMED now! Corso said Jones was gone!

10. Oldvol75

Reason number 2,398,412 to fire butch, candy just scored on Georgia

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

12. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Twice.

13. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Eason gave them that TD.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Reason 2,398,413 to fire Butch. Iowa State beats Oklahoma at Norman...with a QB making his first start ever.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You fail to realize that these coaches have picked up on the focus on focus approach and show the kids UT press conferences as game prep. When they want to remind kids how not to actually play, they show UT game film under botch.

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I had 8x10 picture of Gruden in a Vols jacket with me at the FSU Miami game but I was a bit too high for cameras to catch me.

17. Some guy on volnation just said butch will be fired after the Bama game, Peyton is the ambassador of something, and the coach is ready to go. Doesn't seem far fetched but I haven't heard shit...

18. Not that I am the end all be all.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

which thread? too much crap to wade through over there.

20. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I was at the Nebraska Wisconsin game last night minding my own damn business. But they gotta to a 1997 team tribute and show damn Orange Bowl scores. Then they did a defensive greatest hits montage and I told my brother in law before the video even started that they would show that damn Jamaal Lewis fumble. Sure enough they did.

Hate to be everyone's highlight but I reminded myself what happened after that game. We won a natty. It's time to be good again.

And I was tagged all night about Butch Jones and the Ga beat down. So I ran my mouth about Gruden. Everyone is yeah right, he should coach Nebraska. I told them to check in in 3 mo.