Should It Bother Me...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NYY, Mar 16, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm more of a Big Pal fan. And I no someone was talking about taking the tomatoes off, but I think Pal's uses a higher quality tomato than those genetically engineered red rocks most other fast food joints have.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hardy's, Wendy's, Burger King, Sonic, Dairy Queen, Pal's, Krystal, whatever is left, McDonalds. I could almost put BK ahead of Wendy's. If Five Guys qualifies there is no contest.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Here's one Tri-City guy who agrees with you. I do like their shakes, but Blue Circle is best.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Kpt is right. Morristown is the furthest West location. If you are in Rogersville though you could just eat at the location in... Rogersville.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

There is a Pal's on Hwy 66 across from Wal-Mart in Rogersville. Look for the aqua colored building with the massive American flag. Drive thru only. Holler next time you're in Rog-Vegas. I'm only 20 minutes east.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Where do you live at in that area? I'm in Rogersville, Surgoinsville, Tri Cities, Greeneville area 4-5 days a week with work.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just outside the great city of Church Hill. Our claim to fame is that the movie The River was filmed 5 minutes from my house. Auditioned. Actually got a call back but never made it. Mel Gibson's son in the movie is a friend of mine and a vice principal in the county I teach in.

What line of work are you in?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Smartass imo iyam jmo

I'll do it

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

[MENTION=13]justingroves[/MENTION], didn't mean it to come out that way. apologies. tifwiw.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I was joking.