Pearlophiles Can't Read.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Aug 25, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They continue to act as if the NCAA asking about the picture and the cookout was some kind of "gotcha" move. The Public Report from the Committe On Infractions makes it clear Pearl and company knew about the picture. The university asked them about it twice and they lied to them both times. Amazing the lengths to which Pearl's fellaters will go to make him appear to be a victim.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i know this is kind of off topic, but what are your thoughts on Martin?

3. hatvol96

I'm taking a wait and see approach. My gut says he can be successful if he can survive not being able to do much recruiting in the 2011 and 2012 class. I'm still bothered that UT didn't spend the money to hire Lon Kruger or Mark Turgeon.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

UT goes the cheap route

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Is it possible that they felt the NCAA could come down hard, or that if they spent the money now, the fan base might turn against the coach who is recruiting with one hand behind his back? More or less just using Martin as a place holder, while accumulating the lower pay difference to make a bigger hire in a few years?

6. hatvol96

I doubt it. I think they just look to hire on the cheap.