Something May Be Happening In The Very Near Future...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Oct 31, 2017.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Great job catching that typo.

2. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

It needs to be.

if they trot these coaches out there Saturday and another player is played with a concussion then the PR hit the university takes is getting close to Sandsuky level madness.

Not to mention potentially opening the floodgates so to speak with other potential lawsuits from players under Butch.

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

My first thought was "no way they'd be stupid enough to do that again".... but then I remembered who we're dealing with...

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nope. Very close to a few who have.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

And would you say those individuals have a similar take on people that you do?

I've got one friend that if he told me that someone was shrewd, I'd immediately approach them with a swamp pyramid scheme of some sort.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I know the same guy. In fact, I’ve got a scheme we could pull on him right now. You float me about $500 and I bet we can get him to $1500. I’ll cut you in for $850.

7. Calculon

Calculon Member

I wonder how many people will take the Frank Martin view of Currie in a few months.

tvolsfan likes this.
  8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

It has become painfully obvious that no matter who the bodies are in the UTAD, the termination of the sitting coach and recruitment of the replacement is a total fluster cluck. Now if that is the case, it would appear fairly certain that the constants in the equation are the boosters, ie Big Jim and his cronies. So not really bringing up anything not already in most minds of at least middling intelligence, just pointing out the confirmation of theory.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch Jones

Daddy Gee and Calculon like this.
  10. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Awesome, go ahead and send me the $850 and I'll pony up the $500.

11. Calculon

Calculon Member

I like the spirit of your answer. I hope he hates him more than explosive diarrhea.

12. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

I don't think he had shown any signs at this point in the game, but this is a strange look.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

looks to me like he's saying that to the lineman to kendricks left. I have good eye level observatory discipline

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They should hook Butch's headset to Alexa. He'd probably get better responses for 2nd and goal.

A-Smith and Madcap laughs like this.
  15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Something is happening in the near future. Tennessee fans are getting shanked

16. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Prison rules... They need to put the hordes of VN on one end of Shields Watkins and the 8th on the other end.

Winner take all on the future internet narrative of Voldom and complete and absolute control over the AD..

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That’s what happened when we hired the idiot.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

We are going to do the same thing again so don’t think it’s past tense

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I got dibs on PJ....

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

As long as OV is on our side, I'm game.