April 6th at Preservation Pub

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by FlowingAway., Mar 22, 2012.

1. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

Hey guys just wanted to throw this out there in case you're out and about the evening of April 6th in Knoxville.

My band is playing our first gig at the Preservation Pub at Market Square. We're called Sleep Satellite and do original material in the vein of Incubus mixed with maybe Silverchair or Muse or something I don't know.

If you'd like to hear some recordings go to www.reverbnation.com/sleepsatellite

We used to be called Radio Deadspace you all probably never heard of us. But we used to play in the old city quite a bit.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's awesome.

3. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

So you'll be there?

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

When do you all start playing?

5. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

We start at 10.
    11:20 Dead Language
    12:50am Luminoth

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Upstairs or down?

Also, I'd recommend checking out broyle's band at Preservation Pub on the 3rd.

7. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

I believe we're playing on the first floor, but honestly I'm not totally sure. Is broyle a poster on this board?

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, rbroyles. He is with Hundred Acres Band.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'll be in Nashville or I would.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The first floor is called the Smoke Easy, the second floor the Speak Easy, if that helps you any. Based on the times you posted, it sounds like you are downstairs. We will be making our 4th appearance there the 3rd playing at 10:00 downstairs. You will like the place, it is one of my favorite venues.

11. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

Thanks for the info. I watched a YouTube video of your band, are you the singer? Good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Depends on which video, I'm an old white haired fart. Some of those YouTube vids are shit quality.