Prayers Appreciated.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NYY, Mar 22, 2012.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Little Man is at Childrens being checked for pneumonia.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

We just came out of pneumonia and RSV for our little ones. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing. Prayers sent!

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wish him a speedy recovery.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Prayers sent. My boy had to be hospitalized for pneumonia for a week during his first year. I slept in a cot beside his bed for days.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You got them. Good luck

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Done. Hope things go OK.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

you got it man

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Prayers your way NYY

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Prayers sent on your behalf. Hope all turns out OK.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Back home. No pneumonia but have to watch him very closely tonight. Sounds awful and vomiting pretty frequently. Appreciate everything from you guys. Hoping he gets better enough to ride in the golf cart with Pops as Spring Break is next week.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Prayers for your son. Glad it wasn't pneumonia. Will put your son on the prayer concerns at church Sunday with your permission. Hang in there my friend. Give little man a knuckle bump from the coach.

12. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Get well soon

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Appreciate it Jay.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Even though I havent posted as much, you have been in my thoughts NYYV

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Was it you that posted the premature baby thread NYYV? Cant remember

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea. But he made it to 36 weeks.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Oh ok, not trying to hijack your thread, but my brother and his wife gave birth to my niece very early.....I think it was before the 36 weeks and now 6 months later she is having all kinds of problems. They ended up taking her to Vandy for a week of test then to UAB. They got a prognosis early this week of a life expectency of 5-15 years. Turns out she has some sort of genetic disease which has only been 140 cases of before. They are taking her to Childrens Hospital in Boston next week for another opinion and more test. The reason I brought it up in here was because in the premature baby thread I mentioned this about how she was doing fine.....but things turned for the worst unfortunately.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No worries on the hijack. Hate to hear that. I couldn't imagine. I almost had a panic attack last night seeing all the sick kids in the ER. Makes you realize quickly that life isn't fair. I will certainly keep them in my prayers.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thanks, I couldnt imagine it either with my daughter. I think I would absolutely lose my mind.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hope all mentioned in this thread get healthy.