Washpun Is First Casualty.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by LawVol13, Mar 26, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's been granted his release.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sucks, but he is dead weight on a team that needs help.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

4. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Pearl would have coached him up, imho.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Maybe when Pearl gets hired at Shithole Tech State University, he can contact Washpun and convince him to transfer.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

On a deep team Washpun isn't a bad one to thrown in and play full court D while spelling minutes for someone. Unfortunately he was a liability at every other facet of the game. Liked the guy. Wish him the best.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Go Lepers.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bruce is the best coach ever to coach basketball at UT.

:popcorn:

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He put us on the map. We had never had a meaningful moment, win, year or player, before he showed up.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't know you, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being sarcastic.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

A puddle of sarcasm forming from the dripping posts in this thread

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

WesternKyVol. I now live in Va, so I changed my username. And yes, sarcasm.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I admit that I know exactly [penis] about basketball. That's why I rarely comment in this forum. I was just hoping some noob would take the bait. Been in a shit-stirring mood lately. New meds have got me all hopped up.....Having tons of energy is a strangely alien sensation for me. I kinda like it!!

14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm well aware of this board's consensus view on Bruce Pearl, but I'm not so sure the above statement qualifies as flame-bait for a newbie. It isn't the most preposterous thing I've heard all week, and it's only Tuesday.