Da'Rick Rogers Possibly Gone Per VQ Twitter Detectives

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Mar 29, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

The guys on VQ that follow Da'Rick are saying he's posted things indicated that he's leaving Tennessee. He took down the info that said he was a WR at Tennessee, and his new location is said to be Atlanta instead of Knoxville. No one knows as of right now if this is bullshit or not.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I gather that he is considering dropping out of school. He knows he can't turn pro til next year, right?

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hopefully, he's just [uck fay]ing around, but there seems to be some kind of constant drama with him. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is gone.

4. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

You'd think if he was really gone, some source from the university would have leaked something by now. He loves drama for sure though.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not if they are blind-sided. We'll know tomorrow.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Spring practice isn't even over and I'm already tired of hearing about Rogers.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I hope if he is even considering the possibility of leaving, that A.J Johnson makes him eat shit on a crossing route tomorrow.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'd love to see that anyways. Maybe if he knocks him out then we won't have to hear this shit every day.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If I was a current player, I'd make it my daily goal to [uck fay] up the life of the blue hairs on VQ. For god sakes they still talk about Gerald Jones like he is Jesus.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Is Volquest as bad as Volnation? I don't look at it very much, and when I do, I just look the headlines and recruiting rankings.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

In the words of Clayton Bigsby, "How much time you got, friend?" It's essentially cultural revolution China on VolQuest and the janitors are giving the lectures.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Dang, its hard form me to imagine any place pumping more shit than VN does.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

VQ is the asshole of the sports talk universe. VN is where the wives of VQers go.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jesus. This site could really fill a niche, if it catches on. Vols[itch bay] and fl98 seem to cater to a younger 18-24 type of crowd. VN and VQ are filled with fools.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Vols[itch bay] and fl98 represent the portion of the fanbase that knows next to nothing but still feels obligated to write a book.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't begrudge them much, compared to the other two. Those folks will grow up. VN and VQ are at their "apex."

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think that's all Da'Rick did during the off season

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

And every recruiting season is the Great Leap Forward. Watch out steel industry!

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I now support same-sex marriage.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

This is probably the funniest line I have heard in a while.......gold star