This is what you get

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Mar 29, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When you have a lame duck coach and a talented, yet hard to deal with player.

A coach with any kind of job security doesn't put up with this. Dooley has none.

This is the kind of stability that keeping Dooley has brought Tennessee.

2. tripper

tripper Member

Same thing with Bray.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bray hasn't went to twitter making a scene.

4. tripper

tripper Member

Point was Dooley Is tied to the hip with Bray. He does not have the option to pull him for Peterman or Worley. By all accounts, Bray's game prep and attitude have been lacking the past two years but all this talk about Peterman pushing Bray is bullshit. Bray will start barring injury and will play regardless of his spring or fall camp. Not saying he's not deserving just that Dooley has no choice if he wants to try and keep his job.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree with that but what I'm getting at is a player making things publicly known and then a coach just setting there.

6. tripper

tripper Member

Gotcha. I think it just comes down to Dooley commands little to zero respect in the locker room.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If it's possible to have negative respect from a locker room, Dooley has accomplished it.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Quick, name one SEC school that would trade staffs with Tennessee right now.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He's chicken shit. In the 2 seasons he's been here, he's allowed players like Da'Rick to walk all over him. The locker room is more divided now than it was right after Kiffin left.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

[uck fay] 'em both. [uck fay] the drama, the failure, the bad attitude, the affinity for stickin' a [penis] in an ugly white girl, the custom britches, the well coiffed hair, the mounting losses, the poor hygiene...[uck fay] it all. The Dooley era is actually more embarrassing than the end of the Fulmer era. This is Tennessee. Why the hell are we still dealing with this shit?

11. CardinalVol

I'm assuming that you speak of Da'rick here? Dooley actually didn't do too bad in that dept.

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I hold this kind of shit up as exhibit A for those who don't think Calipari knows what the [uck fay] he is doing.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

As a fan who has been a little more patient than most, every passing day (from the UK loss on) provides me less and less reason to think there's no way this guy isn't way over his head. Which is news to no one here I guess.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Indeed.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Come on guys, once Da'Rick leaves we lose two of our best three receivers from last year and the other is coming off surgery. It's another rebuilding year. Anything close to .500 is great.

16. CardinalVol

I swear if I knew who you were and where in this city you were I would walk up to you and punch you in the nose as hard as I could for that comment.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You'd be sorry. It can get pretty mucousy around allergy season.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

damn a bunch of mucous

19. MacReady

MacReady New Member

[uck fay] Da'rick, but [uck fay] Dooley even more.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Don't give Dooley any ideas, had he thought of that, Da'Rick would have already been gone.