What games are folks going to this year?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Mar 29, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Let's ignore for a minute we have had back to back losing football seasons and start to think about beautiful autumn days, cold beer and good friends. So, what games are people going to this year?

I've got NC State, @South Carolina and Mizzouri as definitely.

@Georgia and Florida are my maybes.

Where do you like to tailgate? Any good pregame rituals? Do all good home game stories involve a Krystal Burger, or your buddy threatening to wup an opposing team's fanbase after one too many rum and cokes? Post whatever you'd like.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'll be there for Florida...how that game goes will determine whether I bother to saddle up and make the trip for any others.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Depends on the opener, honestly. UT falls on their faces against NCSU and I'll probably save my money instead of spending it on hotels, gas and tickets. I can watch them suck from 300 miles away.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Same here. Would rather book a cruise than travel to Knoxville to watch UT get [itch bay] slapped by Alabama and Missouri.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I usually take it on a week-to-week basis. Kinda savin' money this year too, but we'll see. Probably I'll have to go to the Florida game for sure.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Florida is the only game I care about winning in which I feel like we have a snowball's chance in hell.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'll more than likely be at the opener. If nothing else, Atlanta is a fun city to spend a weekend in.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

NC State is about as exciting as a bowl of oatmeal. Maybe I'll be a little more enthused in August, but not much interest in attending that game right now.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Bunch of negavols up in here.

Kidding.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I want to go to the Mizzou game.

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Alabama is over my fall break this year, so I'll definitely get back for that one. I really hope we're not talking about potential Dooley replacements by then, but I'm afraid we will be. Of all the September games, Florida is the obvious choice. Have a lot of friends who are Carolina fans, so I'll probably catch one in Columbia too.

That's the plan for now.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Want to go to Bama, but we'll see.

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I really wanna go to Florida.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Will probably make all home games other than GA State.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

DR got you worried?

16. Beechervol

Hopefully UF.

17. CardinalVol

Not nearly as much as the wrath if a mother of a 2 weeks old at that time does.

18. Beechervol

Congrats Card!
    Been there and done that twice.

19. CardinalVol

Kid #2 for me.

Due August 31.

I've already voiced my concerns with this due date.

20. Beechervol

15th is a good day. Thats mine.