Top 10 April Fool's Pranks

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Some of these "friends" should have their asses beat.

[YOUTUBE]k215nMlw_qA#![/YOUTUBE]

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

#1 was hilarious

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The cricket stuff would be annoying to deal with in the aftermath, but damn is it a good and easy idea.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

#1 made me laugh so hard

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would not take kindly to bugs crawling on my dangle.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I didn't realize people were so scared of crickets

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The worst prank I ever played on someone was the day I found a bat hanging on the T-REC fence. I took my hat and scooped him up in it. I turned it loose in my buddy's bathroom at Gibbs.

I thought he would fly around but he latched on the vent in there and didn't start moving until late at night. I got a phone call around 1 am telling me what a [penis] I am.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

iPhone app

9. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When I was coaching HS in Alabama we would take our players to Marion, AL. for football camp. Its in south AL. and one of the hottest places I've ever been too. We would sneak in the players rooms at night and put sardines in the helmets and shoes. I super glued one coaches flip-flops to the floor. And to the same coach I put approx. 500 crickets in his room. I even put a small snapping turtle in one coaches bed. We would go over to coaches houses when they weren't there in the fall and sow the yard with rye grass so it would grow and they would have to cut it or sometimes spell out words. Fun Times!

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I put about a 40 lb live snapping turtle in the floorboard of a guy's truck. It was very hard getting that big bastard out of the truck.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hope he wasn't wearing sandals.