Thanks For This Site

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by govols182, Aug 27, 2011.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

The stupidity on TOOS has finally become to much for me. You can't engage in any type of conversation without being labeled a troll/negavol/kiffin lover. I'm happy this site will never be filled with retards who end every post with Boom!, VFL, or GBO. Just wanted to say thanks.

To end the gayness of this post:

GFYS

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Daily Support Tickets? I'm confused, but yes I'd call him at home. lol

3. WM

WM Active Member

GTFO cheeser.
    Seriously though, when this site becomes bigger this will the increase the probability of idiots. The difference is idiot population control, something they have neglected for years over there.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Exactly wounded. It's overrun with retarded necks (probably inbred).

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'd say at least 75% of the football forums is either Boom, VFL, or GBO. You can't have an intelligent conversation there anymore.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Don't forget the 'loco' smiley, stargazer comments, and the true fan card.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's the other 25%.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Gibbs and Vegas

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We are currently moving heaven and earth to get those two over here as Ultra Mods.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He's over there saying no coach other than Kiffin would start Bray over Boleman right now.

I really think he is just a very good troll sometimes.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Don't think DJ Swearinger was ever committed to UT, either.

Pretty good stuff using a backup DT for one of the least talented defenses in the nation (Texas Tech) as evidence of Fulmer's badass recruiting prowess.

12. WM

WM Active Member

ESPN hates intelligent conversations. Look at their goofy sportscasters with their goofy catch phrases. That's what VN has become, a mindless decline of morons and overused catch phrases.
    The Endzone = Around The Horn

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Where do I need to go to find a link to send a potential member an invitation so that it shows up as referred by me? A referral is for a member to be approved, correct?

Also, if he signs up now, it's still free, correct?

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

DJ Swearinger was committed to Fulmer at one time, I believe.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ah. After looking into it, we did have Swearinger. He committed to SC before Kiffin was ever hired.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ahmad Paige was the fourth most productive receiver at La Tech PRIOR to his injury. He'd have saved our season last year. That's VN.

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Sorry to bump this after a few posts, but does anyone have the answer to this? I'm trying to send an email right now and I want to make sure he's not going to get blocked if he does sign up or that I don't tell him he doesn't have to pay if he really does.

18. WM

WM Active Member

You can directly send the link or just have him use you as a referral. The first 150 are free and no he wont be banned right off the bat.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Thanks for the info

20. WM

WM Active Member