New Mueller Indictments!!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Holy shit, it's all started to unravel now, with these indictments.

I don't see how anyone can argue that muh Russia didn't win the election for President Trump. How could I have been so wrong?!

For example:
    And then this:
    And then this gets out in the public! Where are these deplorable Americans, now!?

Good to know.

Link: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...the-mueller-russia-indictment/article/2649445

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...media-dont-want-know-muellers-13-indictments/

NEW COACH and dc4utvols like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did I not say that the russian's objective was chaos? Build your straw man.

Don't worry, Trump believes Putin when he says they didn't meddle.

JayVols likes this.
  3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I didn't make any comments as to anything you've said.

Did you read this post you quoted, Comrad?

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Facebook memes are serious business

justingroves likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well you didn't gleefully start a thread while quoting me. And I said it first.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

An analysis by the Washington Examiner and Breitbart? Thanks, but I'll wait for all of the Mueller stuff to be released, then see where it all lies.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So if Russia started trying to meddle in the US election prior to Trumps Presidency and they have not meddled in a US election since; is it an Obama Scandal?!?

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Already meddling in 2018, try again

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

From the same guy who parrots that "Fake News" nonsense at WaPo articles, no less

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

You, Jay and Uni were knee deep in Trump Russia collusion. Maybe balls deep. Now you want to soft sell you were just saying chaos? Lol.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Lol. I hope those Russian national catering companies don't release any spicy memes during the mid-terms. Give me a break.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've not backed off an inch.

Just want to make that crystal clear.

Unimane likes this.
  15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I said that Trump colluded with Russia? For sure did? That's an interesting perspective.

16. JayVols

The thread he's referencing was about the Trump campaign, but don't let what was actually said get in the way of what one wants to think has been said.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've posted many times on this. I have never claimed to know he colluded. I've repeatedly said members of his campaign may have, wittingly or unwittingly, colluded. I stand by that. I also specifically stated, verbatim, that the Russian objective was and is to sow discord and chaos. I am not really known for soft selling things. Not my skill set.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And that is a "Scandal"?

19. JayVols

Nope. It's all good. We should focus on things that matter, like saluting with a coffee cup in one's hand.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

... another "Scandal". Sooner or later IP will water down the word so much that it means nothing when he says it.