New Mueller Indictments!!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 21, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would be blasting her just as you are justifiably blasting Trump; that is if I could find time between blasting her for Bhengazi, emails, Clinton Foundation, hypocrisy of #metoo support, and probably several other things.

On your Bush comment; I would take Obama back.

I posted this before about demonizing Republicans. Though both sides do it, your side got bit in the butt this time.

[video]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

If only one side gets bit in the butt, that kind of says it all when comparing the two groups. Gotta wear mittens when dealing with conservatives, or they might do something REALLY crazy!

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Liberals just got done rigging a primary election to ensure the only person Trump could have beaten was the candidate. Don't think the crazy tag is exclusive.

justingroves likes this.
  4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Damn it. She was the appointed one from god till the Russians came with their fancy internet memes and poorly functioning bots.

GahLee likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seriously, you think sanders supporters were less liberal? I wouldn't describe hillary or the ones rigging as left of their base, certainly not left of sanders.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Heck clinton was a damn luke warm centrist.

JayVols likes this.
  7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. The point was that the Democrats just tried to foist Hillary on the nation, so I don't really understand the scolding for having elected Trump. They tried to do something pretty stupid themselves, just weren't successful.

GahLee likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Democrats. The liberals. I'm commenting on those being the terms to describe Goldman sacs loving spineless dish ags who run the party. I don't see them as liberal. The liberal portion of the party isn't in power

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

If there is no Russian anything, those are some really unlucky criminals.

JayVols likes this.
  11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't think anyone has tried to hide Manforts ties to Pro-Russians in the Ukraine in the years prior to Trump.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

There are no "sides" on this issue. Until everyone sees that, well, here we are and that's where we'll stay.

13. JayVols

What's the hangup with rigging a primary election? You may not exactly be making that argument here, but I'm definitely getting an ominous intention vibe the way you mentioned it. In case that was your intention:

Both the RNC & DNC are private entities. They both could just name their candidates. The Constitution makes no provisions or declarations whatsoever about political parties or primary elections.

The 1st primary election in this country was 1831 by a 3rd party, The Democratic Masons Party or some such. Oregon was the 1st state to require delegates to cast their votes in line with the way the state voted in 1910. Even today, there are states that do not require their delegates to vote in line with the state's voters at their conventions. Remember the questioning about whether or not Republican delegates were going to actually cast their votes for Trump at the 2016 Convention? They would have been perfectly within their rights, as a private entity, to do so.

As private entities, either the Democrats or Republicans are perfectly within their rights to rig anything any way they want. Using "The Dems rigged the primaries" argument is as harmonious with the Republican platform as asking the govt to come in and run your business. If govt in healthcare is bad, why would we want govt running our private political parties?

If you weren't trying to portray the primary in a negative light, I hope you at least enjoyed the information.

Have a blessed evening either way.

The Dooz likes this.
  14. JayVols

When you lie with dogs, you get fleas.

15. JayVols

16. JayVols

The Little Green Men got all too well acquainted with one of these guys for their trouble:
    [​IMG]

Eat shit, Vlad.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't piss on me and explain to me that it's mostly just water. Thanks.

18. JayVols

Well, it is.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which doesn't affect me disliking being pissed on.

20. JayVols

Sorry.

If it helps, it's sterile.