Thanks a lot, Bearcat

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i can see the theory of bringing game prices down but i honestly don't think it'll do anything for prices but it would make me think twice about dropping $65 on a game i'm not certain of.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

This is more of an attack on rental games and the used game market than anything else. The current online codes for many games are a direct result of the gaming companies wanting that piece of used game sales. Remember, when you buy a used game from gamestop or from a private party, the gaming company is losing that sale. The loss of revenue from used game sales and game rentals dwarfs what they have been losing to piracy. The whole move to digital media will do nothing but slow down the piracy element but will completely destroy the used game and rental markets. Shit, with PC games you can still pirate digital media only games and they have figured out how to crack those games already. Wont be any different with console games. This is just an easy way for the gaming companies to mask what their true intent and purpose is, thats to destroy the used game market and rentals because that is a great source that they are missing out on as far as revenue. So thank gamefly, gamestop, craigslist. etc. etc.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

And there is the truth

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Bearcat when you going to start playing SWTOR? We're on the Vulkar highway server.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Or, as I like to say: When I break into your home to steal your television... think about all those big time corporate embezzlers!

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

???? Dont follow?

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeahhh.......probably not going to play it anytime soon. I know better than to get into that kind of game. I will be broke from losing my job, divorced, and about 280 lbs if I get into that shit.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

For the longest time, this is how i truly pictured you. lol

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

nah man I'm currently playing - under 180lbs and have a GF - you can do it..

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Funny, because this its how I have always pictured you.

[​IMG]

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Fyp

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol solid. If i was going to put a picture with you, i think it would be the avy Ego has over here. Stained wifebeater with a beer belly if i remember correctly.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bald guy with a beer belly and a chubby face, possibly some acne from not taking a shower but once a week.