Blake Griffin Whining About Hard Fouls.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Apr 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Brings me to the question: Are hard fouls acceptable in basketball, or is it now a complete puss game?

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I thought the game was less enjoyable in the days when the Knicks when those Knick teams were making the Finals.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I think by the stupid classification of the flagrant fouls, it is seriously pussifying the game. There is a very real difference from a hard foul and a "cheap shot." A clean hard foul should always be acceptable in this sport, and people like Blake Griffin are going to consistently be on the receiving end because he's putting a lot of people on posters. Now, if they're undercutting him or doing something designed to injure, then obviously, that's different.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think if I was Blake Griffin it would get old, but it is what it is. You have a half dozen to use at the other end too. As previously stated, as long as we're talking clean hard fouls.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can see where he's tired of getting hacked, but that's part of it

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He may want to diversify his game a bit. If all you do is attack the rim, you're going to get some contact. Same goes for D-Rose.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

If only he could hit a wide open 15 foot jumper.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Or a free throw

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he very well might be right, but he should realize he comes off as a weiner here.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cosigned.