VFL, Negavol, all annoying as shit.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, Apr 21, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The phrase VFL has managed to get on my nerves finally. A couple of quick thoughts- Directed at TOOS, and I don't give a damn to let them know it.

1. Just because you say VFL doesn't mean your a bigger fan than the next person so get over yourself.

2. Just because somebody thinks Dooley sucks, it doesn't mean they are a negavol, it simply means that they have genuine concerns about the UT football program, and aren't blinded by the excuses and the orange pants.

3. There is also a very high probability, that if you are posting on a UT message board, than you are a UT fan. Simple concept to most, but there are a few who feel the need to start the "I have been a UT fan since Moby [penis] was a minnow" junk.

Feel free to add more.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Go Big Orange

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

And that one.

4. chavisut

GBO all day errday.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

You know what this means, your a bigger fan than me because your using these overused tags to represent your fandom.

6. chavisut

That's exactly what it means imo.

7. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Vfl vfl vfl vfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Congrats, your a true fan in my book.

9. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I almost forgot to spread the Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics love all the way from East Tennessee.

10. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Ya'll just wait and see. Dooley will be just as good as Saban. GBO

11. chavisut

Cut me and I'll bleed Orange.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Set has quickly ascended up the ranks to the claim of best fan because he commented with this. Thats all you have to do sometimes is say VFL and your a true fan

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Myself as well, but my whole point is that, you don't have to use these cliched tags to show that you are a fan, jmo.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He has too, he has nice hair and he wears orange pants. All the makings for a superstar coach.

15. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Just remember. This is the University of [ddiapos]. If you think any differently, get off this [uck fay]ing site.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Macon=negavol imo.
    V,B

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Especially funny when you realize that diptard is from Newport, Tn.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Exactly. Saban took him everywhere. Dooley was Saban's Terry Joseph.....ok bad example. But anyway, everyone knows that Dooley used osmosis on Saban to go from Padawan Learner to the Supreme Football Jedi Master.
    V-O-L-S V-O-L-S GO VOLS GO!

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You'll never convince them, Jay. They ain't never gonna bleed awwwrange like us. Wooo! Boom, VFL, GBO.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Roll vols!!!!