Significant Other

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by chavisut, Apr 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

For all the married 8ites, how and where did you meet your better half?

College, through a friend, the bathroom of a Motley Crue concert, etc.?

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Well eff you guys too.

GBO

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Met my wife my sophomore year of college. Stalked her for 9 months until she dated me. 10 Years later we are still together.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Met my wife in fifth grade and we were friends all through school. Didn't start dating until a few years after we graduated.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Met my wife freshman year of college - started dating later that year. That was 13 years ago.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

High school. Friends through high school. Started dating senior year.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Knew entire life. Went on a date for the heck of it. Married 4 years with two kids. Life happens quick sometimes.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i'm going to pick out a mail order wife

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Met her on vacation in Cusco, Peru. She was my waitress as I was watching the first day of the 2006 World Cup.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My bday in 2004 about 3am. Walked into my old fraternity house and she was there with some friends. First words i said to her were "hi my name is......excuse me i have to pee." Somehow convinced her to go to ihop that night and that she should give me her number.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Last part of the first semester of my freshman year, we met at a mutual friend's dorm. Started dating about 3 weeks later and bam, we've been together8 years, married for 3

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

7th grade before a basketball game in which I played and she cheered. Dated off and on for the next 10 years, mostly on. June 10th will be 17 years of marriage on top of the above.

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

What they'll do for a green card, huh?

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Almost identical story except I had to work a little harder up front and have been married a bit longer.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You must tip well

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

More than just the tip imo jmo

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I still came out ahead. Even getting yelled at in Spanish is strangely arousing. I can also say that nearly every stereotype about Latin women is true, at least in my case.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You're welcome for the assist

20. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Met my future wife at UGA, while in Redcoats (Flagline Captain). She was roommates with one of my friends and we lived in the same apartment complex, so we were a part of a group that was together every night of the week. Started going out about two months after really meeting her, and have been dating for over 2 1/2 years now.