The 8th Maxim Randy Mario Poffo Memorial Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by emainvol, Aug 14, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Corbin's reaction to Balor made that match.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Reigns comes out and gives a version of the Rock's die Rocky die promo, the wwe will be in a better place

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Of course.

Hate they used it on a squash match that shouldn’t have even been on the card.

Match wasn’t great, as most triple threats are hard to pull off. Charlotte awful? No, just no. Bad take.

Would like to see some more clean finishes with AJ. I don’t much care for DQs, but those aren’t done, so I’ll roll with it.

Miz finish was great. Love the cheat to win tactic. It’s so him.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Also very happy the last two matches ended with a clean finish.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Charlotte is fine, but there's a lot of talent that is just sitting because they're pushing her like Hulk Hogan. Give her a break.

The WWE is having issues using everyone in stories. That isn't Charlotte's fault

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I think Charlotte is going to end up the heel and Lynch the face. Lynch will eventually go over as the champ setting up Charlotte/Rousey at WM 35

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That would be what's best, but you might as well move all the other women to smackdown

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Brock chucking the mib briefcase all the way to the titantron was pretty funny

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah it looked like that section caught some damage too, which I found funny.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, I'm in the minority on Charlotte, but I don't think she is nearly the worker she's made out to be and as Groves said, they are giving her the Reigns treatment.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

[uck fay] it, give me Reigns as champion until Mania if that's the storyline

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Triple threat at Mania, Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns for the belt

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They need to freebird the tag titles and just monopolize the RAW gold. It elevates all the titles when the most badass stable in almost 20 years holds them for a while and everyone else has to chase

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Then bring up Undisputed and bring back the Wyatts. Could you imagine the violence?

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Re: Undisputed

Adam Cole needs to be in the main event scene wherever he ends up. Dude is, and pretty much always has been, a star. I'm glad they brought in Roderick so you can still have your 2-3 guys doing work while the top guy chases the top titles. Hopefully Fish is back sometime soon.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

You might be right. It's hard to gauge based on SummerSlam weekend crowd, but they appear to be in full revolt as it pertains to the Smackdown Women's division

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

One week til All In and Starrcast and one of the guys going with me is going in full Ric Flair garb. This should be fun

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So far I've had a two hour Q&A with Schiavone, met Omega and one of the Bucks, and rode an elevator with XPac and his dog

justingroves likes this.
  19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

My god, I'm listening to Pat damn Patterson sing karaoke and I'm not sure it gets better than this

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Lol, Becky. Bout damn time