Will Muschamp

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kptvol, Jul 20, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Boom, bust, or mediocre at Florida?

I have a hard time deciding. He generally tends to field good defenses and he's got a shit-ton of great defensive recruits. Also, Charlie Weis could be a pretty damn good coordinator. Seems like it would be hard to screw up. But in retrospect, Ron Zook was a big-time recruiter, had Charlie Strong at DC and Larry Fedora at OC with Mike Locksley also on staff.

I figure he'll probably get spanked yearly by LSU, but do well enough in the East with UGA and UT down. Probably never does anything spectacular, but does enough as far as win totals per season to hold onto the job a while.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Ron Zook, Redux.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can see Muschamp and Wiess choking each other on the sidelines.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Unlikely. Weis is too big of a fat [ussy pay] to choke Muschamp and Mus's hands aren't big enough to get around Charlie's neck.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i see him more like a les miles hire. wins enough games to not get fired, but doesn't lead them to the promise land.

6. Business

Business Guest

[uck fay] Will Muschamp.

I hope Wilcox brings wood on Charlie Weiss. He is without a doubt one cat that I hate with a passion in sports. Fat, floppy jawed bastard.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't understand how a dude with FUPA manages to coordinate a bunch of 20 year old adonises.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Maybe when the hammer hopefully falls on Auburn, the Gators will hire Chizik as DC and Trooper Taylor as recruiting coordinator. That would allow me to really focus my hate.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Just has the feel of a guy who's going to fall flat on his face as a head coach. I think Texas caught a break.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Weis would get his big, sloppy ass stomped. Muschamp might be a clown, but he's an athlete. Weis is just a carton of goo.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm afraid that while this year may have some bumps, they'll be ready to play spoiler for Tennessee's fabled "big run" in 2012.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

At least we'll get them early in Knoxville, breaking in a new QB.

13. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

I'm with Biz, I hate that fat [uck fay]. Back to his NE days and ND faggotry. Using his SB rings to recruir. [uck fay] him.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Weiss is a tool. I hope he and Muschamp blow up at each other and go Gladiator on Sumo.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Weis' "decided schematic advantage" bullshit makes me want to rip off his BUP and beat him with it.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Weis is one hell of an overrated coach.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

dude's top 3 offenses just as good PPG as meyer's top 3 offenses. it's the d he sucks at.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I said this on VN. I think Weis will get good productivity from Brantley and they'll do better than expected this year, largely in part to the East being horrible. I don't think he'll succeed over time, though.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I will be shocked if Charlie lasts a full season.

The wheels will come off in a game and Florida will be taken to the woodshed. When that happens, the finger pointing and in fighting will be fun to hear about.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What was Weis making at ND? It was something absurd that probably makes Muschamp's salary look like chump change (pun intended). You know that has to inflate the ego. I do think if he was a [penis] to Todd Haley there's not much hope for him being civil with Will.