POLITICS Kanye Gonna Kanye

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well.

2. Tenacious D

I honestly do not have any male friends / acquaintances who use Instagram / Snapchat, insofar as I am aware.

If one of said male friends mentioned using or viewing it, I’d legit find that amusing. Funny, even. It’d get brought up later, for sure.

I’m no standard, just my personal experience.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My family has a couple hundred head of cattle. On one of their pastures is a pond. I’m 98% sure guacamole is the shit they scrape off they scrape off that pond

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Can’t decide whether I find this impossibly stupid or admirably optimistic.

CardinalVol and justingroves like this.
  5. Tenacious D

Yes.

JT5 likes this.
  6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My wife and I had some friends over a few weeks ago and one of them brought the best guacamole I have ever had. It had fresh chunks of tomatoe in it and was fairly spicy. It was good.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Guacamole is a no for me, purely on visual assessment.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was the same for me for years. Once I tried it I found I liked it quite a bit as long as it was made right.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

What a loser!

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t give a [uck fay] who you know. The numbers indicate your claim is a [uck fay]ing sham. But keep being a dipshit about it. I don’t care, it won’t make anything you’ve claimed true.

NashVol11 likes this.
  11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Looks like baby shit.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Precisely why it took me so long to try it. Has to be really fresh or it looks even worse.

13. Tenacious D

Do you have Instagram / Snapchat, Dooz?

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Just like granny [ussy pay].

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I’ve never, nor will ever, posted on instagram myself, but there are entertaining follows. Just as Twitter has them.

'Member when HatVol was all, “Twitter is for mental invalids. I’ll never have a Twitter. Absolutely not. Ever. If I do, string me up by my nutsack and beat the shit out of me. It's stupid and everyone who uses it is stupid.”

Then Tenny ran him off of the site by calling the Trump victory and he lives on Twitter now. Anything can happen. I bet the BigPapaVol handle is even available on Instagram. Not to say that BPV would run away like hat did, but maybe in addition to.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    NashVol11 likes this.
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

How else do you think I’d follow teenagers and shitty celebrities?

17. Tenacious D

I don’t know, Teen Vogue?

I’ve never really given it any thought, tbh, before now.

Didn’t mean the question as a dig, but was sincerely offered, as I wondered if you were merely offended on behalf of others, or if you were an actual user. I’d have asked BPV, too, but I think that his answer is obvious.

Are these the apps that people mainly use to take pics of food, sitting on the beach and holding Starbucks cups? I honestly don’t know what they’re for, how they’re used and what need they fulfill.

As several here who are lucky enough to be in my routine texting circle can attest - I love sending pics. They tend to love it slightly less than I do - but still love it, nonetheless.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Text thread pics, like this one 2 days after the golf race, are a must.

Attached Files:

19. Tenacious D

I personally miss Hat, and I hope he’s well. Of course, he’s always welcome here, anytime.

I will pull OV’s favorite hat off his head and shit in it, before BPV gets Instagram or Snapchat. I think that’s actually mentioned as one of the seven seals in Revelations, but will need to bounce that off of Wikipedia, to confirm.

20. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This is pretty much me